Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HelpMeRan-Sama

Roleplay with anyone :)

She snached something from a passer-by and climbed up a tall tree (at a rather fast rate) and peered out. She took the thing she snached, a telescope, and started to look through it.

She quikly droped the telescope. and looked down at him, "n-nothinggg..... i was..." she said nervously.

She quikly hoped from that tree, to another. looked back, and started climbing higher.

he asked r u sure cause u only use a telescope so see far away things

(he was also stunned to see hope so far to the next tree)

she looked back down at him. stared for a while then it morphed into a glare. She looked back up as she saw a siting spot, then hoped up and sat on a few branches.

She positioned her self, looking ready, ....and around, and just as someone was coming, jumped on top of them, she strugled for a bit and then grabed something, and ran off, to another tree, only this time, it was more shub-y-er... (like)..

She jumped out of the tree and said, "Yuffie Kisaragi!" in a very proud and pleased tone. She had a wide grin on her face, still having the marble in her hand.

She looked back down at the marble, her grin widend, and she kissed it. "finally!" she said to herself.

so yuffie are u going to tell me what your doing with the telescope

since your a ninja there might be danger he said it with laughter

She had a unsure look on her face. "I...uhh..was...er.." She said nervously griping her right arm above her elbo "Looking!" she said as she pulled her hand down from her arm, grinning again, only the 'I think it worked' grin.