Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Stardustblade358

₰-҂Ⱦhɇ Finⱥl Wⱥr҂-₰

joe growls at the dark keyblade weilder after he heard what he had said to the new guy "you think owe no your in for it" a bright aura then surrounded joe and he disappeaered on the spot then reappeared and disappearing again just cutting at the dark keyblade weilder he looked at joe "that speed that power were did it come from" "what you thought i would waste power like this on you from the start" the seths eyes narrow as joe runs him throw

Alex saw the blade pierce the dark wielder's body and he jumps down to a pillar. "Well that didn't take a lot of effort." Alex looked at the dark wielder as he began to fade. "May you find peace in the next life." The man then vanished and only Alex and the light wielder was left. "Who are you? Are you a keyblade wielder of light?"

joe looked at the keyblade weilder beside him as he desummoned his keyblade "names joe and ya i'm a keyblade weilder on the side of light also one of the last keyblades of destiny island nearly all the rest have been wipped out be either none keyblade weilders or dark keyblade weilders and from the smell of you i'm guess your twilight but you side more with the light would i be right in saying that"

"Yeah, you'r right about that. I wield the power of twilight, my name's Alex, nice to meet ya." (Wait, did he just say that he could smell me?) Alex pondered that for a second, but then the thought left his mind. "So, are you all by your self or is there another keyblade wielder traveling with you." Alex wondered what his answer would be.

joe looks at alex joe then puts his hands to his sides and looks up "just been me by myself for over a year now the guy i was traveling with before he turned went to the keyblade weilders of darkness he just couldnt see anyway for the light to win this time so he gave in and now hes one of the top ranking keyblade weilders of darkness if i had only been able to finish the job back then if i had only finished him off destiny island and here might still be in a better condition then they are now since it was his army who pretty much destroyed them both"

"Sounds like you've had it rough." Joe nodded. "Well, I'm gunna be heading out and search this world, it used to be home. So I want to make sure that at least there is no more fighting on at least this world." Alex then looked back at Joe. "So, are you gunna come with or are you going to go you'r own way?"

joe looks at alex and thinks for a moment "wonder should i well it would be safer to travel in numbers and i do want to make shore theres no more fighting" joe then looks at alex and nodes "i'll go with you and help stop any fighting we find would be nice to have atleast on world were people arent cutting at each others throats"

Marina fell down and then slowly stood up and grunted. She helded her wound and smirked. "The darkness isn't that strong now is it?"Marina asks. She stared and then backed up a bit. She rose her keyblade. "Hikari."Marina says. Then foces of light sorrounded her and wings of light appeared on her back. "Aero."Marina says as she lowered her blade. She used her wings to fly up right at the boy and she slammed her blade against him sending him back.

Tristan screamed in pain as the power of light was too much for him. He looked at Marina with sadness and regret. He started bleeding excesively and he points his keyblade at her. " I don't want to do this..... I don't want to destroy, but darkness is all i know.", he says. " We shall meet again", he says with tears in his eyes. " I have no choice." he says.

Marina sighs. She then dissapears in light and re-appears behind him. She slams the keyblade out of his grip and she kicks him down. She then gets her keyblade to his neck. "Listen,I won't kill you...I just won't."Marina says. She used Cura on him and cured his wounds. She then moved some hair out of her eyes and walked away. She didn't wanted to kill one who was corrupted by the darkness....like her brother.

" You spared me?", Tristan says surprised. " But why would you spare me? I am an outcast of darkness.", he says. He stares at Marina and pleads her to stop. He stands there staring at her, as if in a trance. " Thank you.... I appreciate you for healing my wounds.", he says. He looks away ashamed, he feels that he doesnt deserve to gaze upon her. He puts away his keyblade and gives her a wayfinder.

Marina stared at him and then takes the wierd wayfinder. She stared at him. Then looked at the charm and griped it a bit and felt it around. "Um,thanks."Marina says. She got it around her belt and then walked away. She needed to check around the place. She tapped her armour pad and formed her armour. She made her runner and looked at the boy. She then waved and took off to anotehr world.

What Marina didn't know was that the wayfinder he gave her was a beacon that, when she was in dire need, could be used so that he can help her. " You spared my life Marina, the least I could do is help you." he thinks. He thinks long about all that he has done in his life, and he makes a desicion, he will fight for peace, but from within the shadows. " Marina, you may think darkness is a curse, but it may be the only way I can save you from your doom." He looks to the horizon then vanishes.