Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Cellar Door

KHDays Fess up.

Who else here cried?

If you did, when did you cry?

If you didnt, did any part almost make you cry?

I will tell you honestly the first tear fell as Xion was dying, and when she faded away in the bottom screen several more fell.

;__________;

I'm a wimp. i know. lol

really close to if i got to say. roxas and xions story is so damn sad. sad ending and everything. thats why i like them. not just sora kairi only happy endings all the way -.-

Xion was weak. SHE HAD TO DIE.

Plus, I don't like her.

I did cry when Xion died. Tears of joy! When Demyx died.... THAT was pure sad.

I cried a LOT in the Kingdom Hearts game. Every. Single. Game.

KH1:

When Sora and Kairi let go of each other when the worlds were splitting in the end of the game. And when Sora stabbed himself. And each time he suffered xD.

KH Re:CoM: When Sora and Namine said goodbye to each other. And when Sora, unbelievably, abandoned Goofy and Donald.

KH2: When Sora was struggling to find Kairi and when he found Riku (such a gay moment 8D/shotshotshot) And when the game ended. TT_TT I didn't want it to end xD. Oh god, and definitely when Roxas' story ended. Lol, in fact I bawled every time he suffered. xD And when Axel disappeared D:

KH 358/2 Days: Every time Roxas suffered. And of course, when

Xion dissappeared and Roxas cried and bla bla bla. The ending in other words.

I'm an emotional person. What can I say? xD

WHO ELSE WILL I HAVE ICECREAM WITH

LOL.

@Xiii

Really? I didn't like Xion the most either but i was still touched by her ending.

Demyx was an annoyingly stupid character made purely for comic relief, but thats just my opinion i guess, lol. If you want to go make a topic about his death you can, but this is about Days, in which he was still alive, sooo.. :P

edit;

@Jeny

My eyes watered at those scenes but i managed not to cry xD

Days is what really got me going 3

I started crying when Xion first got captured by Axel in Twilight Town T.T

Imma whimpy cry baby. One of my friends spoiled the game for me and told me what happens to Xion so I though Axel was gonna kill her then or something v.v a

i cried for 10 minutes straight when I watched Xion fade, and i kept replaying the scene because I couldn't stop watching [ so ... beautifully horrible ] *bursts out in tears*

I was about to cry when Xion was in the process of dying (seriously, it must suck to turn into ice and break into a thousand pieces... x.x ) but then Roxas......

Yeah, then I just kept laughing sooooo hard after that I missed everything afterwards. xD

Man I felt like crying when Xion was about to disappear and when Roxas just said WAIT WHO WILL EAT ICE CREAM WITH ME, he kill it. Worst. Scene. In. KH. Ever. That was so stupid of Roxas to say that.

I was about to cry when Xion was in the process of dying (seriously, it must suck to turn into ice and break into a thousand pieces... x.x ) but then Roxas......

Yeah, then I just kept laughing sooooo hard after that I missed everything afterwards. xD

Why were you LAUGHING ?! x.x

I am ashamed at your lack of sympathy, tut tut xD

EDIT::

Oh because of "WHO WILL EATS ICE CREAM WITH ME?" curse you Roxy for killing the moment. -dies-

I didn't cry, but I did feel kind of sad for Roxas, and Xion too. Roxas never really had a chance for a happy life, or even for having a life of his own. The fact that he was a Nobody should not of stood in the way of that, as it seems that he's a Nobody who had emotions. He was created, then he was used by OrganizationXII, had to kill one of his best friends, then got kidnapped and forced into a virtual Twilight town, and was then forced to merge with Sora. I guess the only word to describe Roxas's life, minus a few happy moments, would be that it sucked.

I didn't cry, but I did feel kind of sad for Roxas, and Xion too. Roxas never really had a chance for a happy life, or even for having a life of his own. The fact that he was a Nobody should not of stood in the way of that, as it seems that he's a Nobody who had emotions. He was created, then he was used by OrganizationXII, had to kill one of his best friends, then got kidnapped and forced into a virtual Twilight town, and was then forced to merge with Sora. I guess the only word to describe Roxas's life, minus a few happy moments, would be that it sucked.

Me is in full agreement (Senkotsu - you iz smart xD) Poor Roxy T.T

I nearly cried when I saw Xion's death scene (Japanese not English!!!), especially when Roxas said: Let's eat ice cream the 3 of us again. (Don't get what's so funny, maybe cause I used to eat ice cream with my friend too :P) Losing a friend isn't very nice~

I nearly cried when I saw Xion's death scene (Japanese not English!!!), especially when Roxas said: Let's eat ice cream the 3 of us again. (Don't get what's so funny, maybe cause I used to eat ice cream with my friend too :P) Losing a friend isn't very nice~

Whats funny? Well i'll tell you. In the Japanese version it sounds fine, not funny, really sad. But in the English version he says "Who will I eat Ice-Cream with ?" and he sounds weird when he says it, watch it and you'll get it but your right, losing a friend is horrible.

Me is in full agreement (Senkotsu - you iz smart xD) Poor Roxy T.T

Haha, thanks, but me smart? Trust me I'm far from smart, but thanks anyway =D

Whats funny? Well i'll tell you. In the Japanese version it sounds fine, not funny, really sad. But in the English version he says "Who will I eat Ice-Cream with ?" and he sounds weird when he says it, watch it and you'll get it but your right, losing a friend is horrible.

The English version is very...weird...xD I think I'll skip every scene with Xion in it in the English version (Her voice bothers me x_x/shot)