Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tom

KHDays Easy Way to get Heart Points

Hey guys, I notice some of you guys must be having hard times completing the game, getting gears, trying to unlock the secret characters, blah blah blah. Well some of those things require Heart Points and I found an easy way. I have finally completed the game and unlocked all characters. Here is how (Make sure to get those Badges if you want to play it on Mission Mode):

1) Go to Story Mode or Mission Mode.

2) If you are at Story Mode, select Holo Missions, Normal Challenges and go down to Day 119, Work to Do, and select Mission 39. If you are doing Mission Mode, just go to Holo Missions and search for Mission 39.

3) Equip a good and strong weapon.

4) Do everything normal and wait until Phil ask if you want to train.

5) Now ask to train and get ready.

6) Now ignore killing the Heartless with barrels and just start killing them. Now if you equipped a good and strong weapon, the Soldiers should be a piece of cake, and should die very easily. Now they keep respawning so keep killing them. Make sure you have your chain or you won't rack up many Heart Points

7) Now once it is over, repeat it until Phil tells you that you cannot do anymore.

There you go, easy Heart Points, follow these steps and you should be getting a lot of stuff.

"Like I asked, know-it-all!"

"Hahaha!"

<3

xD

(awkward overly long laughter scene with a pan-out to the sunset here)

8DDDD I can't believe we're ALREADY making jokes about a game that's barely 6 days old. xD

@Coded

Sorry I was still playing the game and I was just randomly doing the mission. I played as Lexaeus and I ranked up almost 2000 Heart Points, and then I got Zero Gear. I was like, "ZOMG GOTZ TO SHARE THIZ WITH EVERY1!!!"

@Cella

Yes, I gained another friend (Actual L phrase, lol). You're welcome.

Also, I would try to do this if you want Zero Gear. However, I found that Dual Wield Roxas is weak...and the final hit wasn't all to good. And I was seriously pissed, especially after I saw how Dual Wield Roxas on Youtube. So don't use him, sorry. But Zero Gear is very good with other characters.

actually zero gear is the shizznat if you use two becomes one. its the best ever. oh and i dont see how it took you guys so long to get zero. i got the last bit of points in like two days. of course i didnt spend much points anyway.

actually zero gear is the shizznat if you use two becomes one. its the best ever. oh and i dont see how it took you guys so long to get zero. i got the last bit of points in like two days. of course i didnt spend much points anyway.

Yeah, if you dont equip all three abilities it is the shizzle. i use oathkeeper and power / sight units. xD

I actually got Zero gear once I beat the game. I went to the mission where you have to collect hearts in wonderland, I forget which one but I got like 1.2 thousand Heart points on that. I'll try that training thing out though, sounds easy since I have Kingdom Key+