riku1123

Atlantica in future games

Atlantica in future games  

34 members have voted

1. 1. If Atlantica appeared in a future game would you say:

• Whoopee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    • Just another level to beat

If whoopee equals a yes, then yes, I would like to see the world reappear in future KH games.

Obviously I wouldn't want the KH2 version, that was boring and pointless; the KH1 version however, was fun and I would be happy to see the world in a future installment.

well...there is still this mystery how ursula and triton knew about the keyblade,keyhole and other worlds.

it makes me wonder if it reappears in kh bbsv2.

i didnt like kh2 version cause there wasnt enough places to visit freely without those song things.

im also interested to see riku or kairi in their "atlantica forms".

well...there is still this mystery how ursula and triton knew about the keyblade,keyhole and other worlds

How Triton knew about the Keyblade and the keyhole is still a mystery.

Ursula however, probably learned about it from Maleficent who learned about it from Master Xehanort.

How 'bout this. It appears in a cutscene where Triton quickly explains why he knows keyblade wielders. That way, we don't have to deal with the singing or awful underwater mechanics.

That said, the above posts got me thinking. It's be pretty awesomely hilarious if Riku were in Atalantic singing and dancing.

I personally haven't liked Atlantica in any games in has been in. That being said, I actually liked the KH2 version better because it mixed the game up, and i hated the control scheme in KH1.

Well Riku didn't go to Atlantica since he didn't make it to the sea but i like to See Him go there and Meet Ariel and Her Friends and Family. And Also i want Riku to go To other worlds such as Land of Dragons, Neverland, Port Royal, Agrabah, Pride Lands(I also want him to meet Simba and the gang), Halloween Town, Beast's Castle(If he gets along with the Beast and Friends), Olympus, Castle of Dreams, Dwarf Woodlands, Enchanted Dominion, and Other Worlds.

If Atlantica were to return and Riku went there, I don't care how many sing-a-longs or dance numbers there are, the fact that Riku would go there would be incentive alone to buy that game haha. Otherwise I'd want the KH 1 version of Atlantica, not KH2. 

well...there is still this mystery how ursula and triton knew about the keyblade,keyhole and other worlds.it makes me wonder if it reappears in kh bbsv2.i didnt like kh2 version cause there wasnt enough places to visit freely without those song things.im also interested to see riku or kairi in their "atlantica forms".

Well this and because I think Atlantica is a World with so much to give!!! They just have to make the controld more enjoyable!!!And not to say that with the new shader it would be awesome and I'd love it to have lots of places to swim and fight!!! xD

Edited by SoraVen Roxas???

Well Riku didn't go to Atlantica since he didn't make it to the sea but i like to See Him go there and Meet Ariel and Her Friends and Family. And Also i want Riku to go To other worlds such as Land of Dragons, Neverland, Port Royal, Agrabah, Pride Lands(I also want him to meet Simba and the gang), Halloween Town, Beast's Castle(If he gets along with the Beast and Friends), Olympus, Castle of Dreams, Dwarf Woodlands, Enchanted Dominion, and Other Worlds.

Well in CoM. Don't think if that will count.

I personally want just a bunch of new disney worlds and na not Atlantica or Agrabah

OF COURSE!!!! ATLANTICA IS A MUST!!!! There is so much they can do with that world! They can use ideas from the animated series, I'd love to explore more of the world, like the city and around, it would be WONDERFUL!!! However, I think that the world should be more populated, because it doesn't make sense a huge world without living beings around, my thoughts!!! I'd love it to be a way to send ideas to Tetsuya Nomura!!! does anybody knows???? xD

I'd like to see the reappearance of Atlantica in future titles, It's a pretty famous and popular Disney Classic, it makes sense to add it again, just like the several reappearances of Olympus Coliseum and Agrabah. 

I'd like to see the reappearance of Atlantica in future titles, It's a pretty famous and popular Disney Classic, it makes sense to add it again, just like the several reappearances of Olympus Coliseum and Agrabah. 

THANK YOU HAYLEY!!! Someone who understand me!!! I feel the same way.. I think it's a world with so much potencial if used correctly!! they may pick ideas from the animated series, use the new shader for new graphics, more areas with amazing areas to explore, we could even explore the city, see mermaids, fishes, etc..., improve the combat system, so much and it would be an amazing world!!! I assure you!!! xD

Edited by SoraVen Roxas???