Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
crimsonyaoilover

hey ummm

okay since everyone is so excited about the new kingdom hearts game and talking about how roxas luvs xion i guess the truth hurts a bit that my favorite character in the whole game winds up liking her :s i had been an akuroku fangirl for a long time do i have to give that paring up just because he is straight? and i hsould have known that disney and square would do something like this but still if disney and square released or said anything about roxas and xion being a couple wouldn't that be an incest?

and i am guessing that i am the only akuroku left in the world right now to maybe one day i will like roxas and xion as a couple but right now no

you're not alone!! i LOVE AkuRoku! CURSE XION FOR STEALING ROXAS! DX.. no wonder Xion never showed up at the clocktowers after awhile.. Axel took her to castle oblivion to dispose of her so she couldnt get in the way! >:DxD

you're not alone!! i LOVE AkuRoku! CURSE XION FOR STEALING ROXAS! DX.. no wonder Xion never showed up at the clocktowers after awhile.. Axel took her to castle oblivion to dispose of her so she couldnt get in the way! >:DxD

he couldn't have implied xion could he? *gulp*

I feel your pain Crimson, but I'm not a Roxas x Xion OR AkuRoku .. I dont think Xion should be paired up with ANYONE because she ends up dying so early which caused my Roxipoo to be in pain and made him cry *cries with Roxas* but y'see i LOVE Axel so I can't imagine him being with anyone other than me xD but I think it's unfair Roxas first gets paired up with Namine then Xion and Axel is ALONE so AkuRoku FTW when Xion's around -shot-

Does that make sense ?