Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kaige

:(from dawn to dusk):

Mateus had to much on his mind, and he wished to seek some peace. He left without saying goodbye, but left Hope a beautifull rose. He wanted to say goodbye to her, but the pain of leaving was gnawing his heart out. He watched Hope for a few seconds more and started to walk away. Many painfull thoughts were going through his mind, and he felt the urge to scream and fall on his knees. " The world may not have a place for me, or maybe I just did to many horrible things..... I just don't know what to do anymore. I want to tell her how I feel, but..... I can't.... I just don't know", he says to himself. "Would she accept me, would she..... love me?", he says. He then feels that someone is behind him and when he looks, it is Hope...

Hope looked at Mateus confused. "So you're leaving?" she asked looking down at the ground. "Where are you going this time?" she looked up at him.

He looked at her, as if in a trance and almost could'nt utter any words. He looked down and stood there in silence. After a little while he said: " I don't know where to go, I am lost in this world. What should I do? Please tell me. What should I do!?" He approaches her and then falls to his knees and starts crying. " I don't know what i should do..."

She looked at him confused. "You can always stay here with me," she blushed looking away. "I mean it is completely uneventful here all I really do is cook and heal all day and I know you're more of the combat type anyway." She said doubtful he would stay. "But if you do leave just don't be a stranger come back and visit anytime. If you need potions or elixirs, I'll be glad to give you some," She smiled looking at him.

"Alright, it is settled then. You'll stay here with me and help me with whoever stops by. Also, if it is not to much to ask, can you keep the area around this house safe? There have been weird noises at night. I found a couple heartless attacking the garden the other day. Fortunately for me they were the weaker ones so I didn't need much effort but I have a feeling things can get worse. I think darkness is nearby and I'm not really one to go in a battle by myself against the awful, disgusting darkness," she smiled at him.

" Of course, I shall protect you. I'll make sure no harm ever comes to you.", he says. He takes out his sword and puts it on the ground. He slowly reaches out to take off his helmet. He trusts her, he loves her, but he doesnt dare say it. He takes off his helmet, and for the first time, Hope sees Mateus smile. " I shall stay here with you", he says smiling.

Hope stared at him for what felt like ten minutes but was only seconds and looked away blushing. "Thank you for staying. It does get lonely here. I can also teach you some pretty good healing techniques if you want me to." she offered with a smile.

Dilsai dragged Kozuma's body into the ship and he summoned a small table from inside the ship. "Time for me to end this" Dilsai says walking into a room in his gummi ship. "Let's see what, I can't find out about you" Dilsai said cutting a small hole in Kozuma and implanting a cylinder device with strings coming from it into the insertion. "Dilsai connects a small laptop to the cords from the device. Dilsai smiles as he reads over the information in the device. "I wonder if, I found you?" Dilsai says walking towards the ships steering system.

Hope looked at him, "yeah, the shower is up the stairs in the first door on the left," she smiled going back into the kitchen. "There is a spare bedroom across from the bathroom, you can stay in there." She finished cleaning and putting the dishes away then went into the living room and sat down on the couch picking up her book and reading again.

Saikyo walked out of the light portal and saw that he was near a house and was surprised that Ritoru got him this far on one portal. "Ritoru we got to the house, are you okay?" Saikyo dropped her on the floor but she was passed out from all the energy she used on the portal. Saikyo smiled and picked her up in his arms and walked to the house. Saikyo knocked on the door with his head because his arms were full with Ritoru. Saikyo heard footsteps come closer to him until a girl opened the door and was surprised to see him.

Mateus went to take a shower. He wished he could wash away all the sorrow as easily as he could wash away the dirt in his body. He thought heavily on past events, and he could not help but stand there in somber silence. He then went out and dried himself and went to the kitchen and saw Hope reading a book. He sees a sad expression on her face. "Is everything allright?", he asks.

Hope heard and knock on the door and put her book down. She opened the door and saw a boy cradling a girl in his arms. "Oh my gosh," she gasped looking at the girl in his arms pulling the door open wider. "Please come in lay her down," she said already thinking up ways to heal the young girl. It wasn't long before a green glow started to come around the unconscious girl. Hope closed her eyes and concentrated harder. A couple minutes passed and Hope turned to the boy and smiled weakly at him. "She'll be okay now. If you two need to rest I have one more bedroom open just down the hall it is where I normally keep travelers." she pointed toward a door. She gently picked up the girl and carried her into the room placing her on one of the two beds. "Now if you need me just call for me...my name is Hope by the way," she said before walking out of the room and sitting back on the couch and picking up her book, still tired from the healing she had to do. 'I haven't had to use that much energy in a long time,' she thought to herself. She began reading again but stopped before finishing the sentence on the page. Her head felt heavy and her vision stared going blury, before she knew it her head hit the pillow of the couch and she was out.

As Dilsai was about to start his ship, he felt an uneasy aura in the air. Dilsai slowly got up from the commanders seat and saw that Kozuma body was gone. "Great, the dead is walking!" Dilsai said angrily hitting a wall on his gummi ship. 'No matter, he can't hide from me" Dilsai said smiling to himself, walking back to the gummi ship's steering system, "She can't be too far away" Dilsai said starting up his gummi ship and flying it into the sky.