Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Key2Oblivion

KHRecoded Would you want a remake of this game?

78 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want this remade for consoles?

So I saw a thread asking if anyone would want a remake of this game for the 3ds and people seemed to be against it and I was too since there would be no reason to keep it on a handheld if they remade it. But I wouldn't be totally against the idea of this game coming out on console because, personally, games on consoles always seem better than on handhelds, so even though I think coded is somewhat ok right now I think it could be better with it being remade for console.

A good example, IMO, is chain of memories. When it came out for GBA I bought it because my all my friends had it and they convinced me to get it. When it was remade I got it first day and I played through both stories on all difficulties, I was addicted to it. That isn't the perfect example because chain of memories was my first KH title so I didn't know what to expect, and by the time it was remade I had already played the crap outta KH 1 and 2, plus I was older and could appreciate it more.

Anyway I kinda strayed away from my question. Would you want it on console? Why or why not.

So you mean a Re:Re:Coded? Sounds like an email chain gone on too long...

The whole point of Coded is for it to feel as if you are actually in a data world. That makes the lesser graphics and limitations of the DS and mobile phone perfect for a "Computer Game." If Coded was in full, vibrant 3D, than I think it would miss the point.

Plus, we've seen it as Coded, saw it upgraded into ReCoded, but now what? Make it BBS but with Coded's story?

I felt Re:Coded just wasnt that good. Maybe if they redid days I would get it, but not coded

Re:Coded's gameplay (Commands) was better, but Days had a better storyline and mission mode and such. I felt if Days had BBS's commands in 3D graphics, it would be the best game (or at least close to BBS).

Yeah the commands were good, but the game was sort of not equal. Hard to explain, but the story was not good and stats were not good. Both DS games just didnt have that exact kingdom hearts feel like BBS and the others. BBS had the same stat system as KH2.

omg no re coded should be remade i dont give a flying Firetruck if it was already remade so it suck on ds so did days they both should be remade so should kh one nomore should be remade at all ok why would they re make bbs when it was fine on the psp it had good graphics right ok quit being babys and say yeah bbs was awsome and good so was kh2

kh one i hate because of the way u fight it gets so anyoning i want to be like why did he make it like this and the camrea omg

No, because I didn't really like re:coded. The gameplay was really fun, but I didn't like any other aspect of the game, and gameplay isn't that important to me. I would rather have them spend their time making a different side story, even if it was a bad different side story.

if it's a remake of a remake would tat make it re:re:coded, anyways, I say no, even though it is still a very good game, it is tied with re:com as my least favorite kh game, so I wouldn't really care

If I had to choose two out of Re:coded, Days, and BBS to be remade then I would not want Re:coded to be remade. It was my least favorite of the games mostly because it is so similar to KH1 and CoM, seriously how many different ways can we replay those worlds?