Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Stardustblade358

`-*Welcome to the Monster Academy*-`

First day stuff. Orientation and all that. Don't reveal your true form. No fighting. Kill humans. Blah blah blah. Breana didn't see hwat was so wrong with humans... a sentiment she kept to herself. In fact, she had never even revealed her true form at the school before. But all that semed to do was add more fuel to the "Coffee's a human" fire.

"Enough with the school board's mumbo jumbo." Valken shuffled some papers around on the podium. "We are here to be French, and we will be... until about ten o'clock." Some chuckles came out from the crowd of students, Bre one of them. "Now, conjugation is simple and you should have a good grasp on it at this point. So let's take brûlure, and..."

Oliver and Kyle saw the girl run off."Wow. She was kind of cute.Eh Oliver?" Kyle asks."Yeah. But come on. We're going to be late!" Oliver said as they both started running down the hall.Oliver looked and saw a bunch of people staring at them.Oliver turned his wolf senses and sniffed the air and he turned right and so did Kyle. They then finally reached where the "New school year" ceremony is being held. Everyone was then staring at Oliver and Kyle.

Allen walked into the principles office and got his schedule changed to where he didn't have that teacher or class anymore. But since the sudden change he was placed into a tenth grade class which was called Keystone which is just a motivational character building class. Allen stepped inside the class and saw a girl hunkered down in her seat trying to be un noticed by the students. Allen grabbed the seat by the girl in the back and stuck out his hand "Hi I'm Allen" Allen whispered as he stuck out his hand to shake the timid looking girls hand

Brooke reached out her hand to shake the boy's. "Oh, uh, hi... I'm Brooke. Nice to meet you." Brooke said. "I'm glad to see that I'm not the only late one in this class." she giggled.

The teacher was instructing the class of the rules and Brooke whispered to Allen, "We know, we know. Seriously, most of us have heard this before. This so boring... Don't you think?"

regis didint rise his head but he saw someone new walk into the class "....someone new huh.." he said under his breath to his self. Then he heard one of the chairs in front of him move seens his in the back corner he could hear alot of things.

"when is the bell going to ring to leave..." he looked at his phone the best he could before the teacher noticed as he heard a boy talking low saying something he paid it no mind.

he just laid there thinking "this damn humans using us then having us conceal our self's to please them..they should be detoryed.."

Allen leaned over and whispered back "Yeah I had to trade classes I hated my class first day and the lady already hated me she poofed into a demon and hit me across the face. But its fine I was just worried I'd wolf out" Allen realized what he said hoping she didn't have a thing against were wolves. Allen then looked back at her "Well yeah being a Junior I've heard this Sophmore year. But it is nice to meet you, I hope me sitting next to you didn't make you uncomfortable I just saw you looked kind of scared or you were hiding from the crowd so I figured you'd be nice" ALlen said

Alexia was staring out when then she felt something and felt a tail starting to wrap around her leg. She got her wand and stabbed it on the tail. The student frieked and then got his tail back. The teacher called for someone to do the math excresise. Alexia stood up and went over to do it. She started to do it and eventually finished it. "Good job Ms.Rocecrant."The teacher says. Alexia nods when she trips and then her wand activates and a beam hitted a student and sended him back. "OH SO SORRY!"Alexia says. The student roared and then turned into a cat demon,it was liek a werewolf,only that a cat. Then The student charged but instead got a random student who quickly stood up and got his serpent tounge and eyes to show off. They all stared at eachother. "MONSTER FIGHT!" A random student yelled Alexia smiled and then everyone got in their monster forms and started to fight against eachother. The shy Ms.Makome satted behind the desk and stared. "Oh dear..."She says.

"It's fine that you sat by me." Brooke said. "So you're a wolf huh. Cool. I'm a mermaid. And I don't care that were not supposed to tell other people what we are. I'd say it's okay as long as you're not human, ya' know." she said. "Why do humans even come to this school anyway? They're bound to get found out about eventually and thennn... Well, you know..." she continued.

Allen looked at her "Well technically I'm a human, I just have the werewolf gene, I would be human if my ancestors never sold their souls to the devil. It was for the greater good to fend off the vampires but its a curse I don't like to bear but that's why I'm here at this school because I don't want to loose control and I want to sustain without having to change into the beast I am on the inside" Allen said realizing that i was real awkward now. Allen then heard the bell ring for class to end he had PE which was for all grades. "I'm sorry if I crossed a line I just wanted to tell you what happen, it just hurts keeping stuff like that inside and i had to tell someone and I don't know something about you seemed like someone who's been through things too so I thought I could trust you." Allen looked at the clock then back at her. "How bout I walk you to class what do you have next?" Allen asked her

"Don't worry, you can trust me." she said to Allen to reassure him

"Uhh... I don't know what class I have next, let me check." Brooke said as she got out her schedule.

"PE. Great, just another class that I'm going to fail... I wish swimming was somthing we did in PE." she said.

"What class do you have, Allen?" she asked him.

They didn;t heard the bell ring when the next group of students entered they saw the war that was going on isnide the classroom. Everyone was fighting against eachother. Alexia made bricks fall on ones head. Then the kid made spider limbs come out of his back and he attacked at her and Alexia dodged and made ropes go around his legs and gets tied up. Then they all stopped when they stared at the other students. "The bell rang. Oh crap,science."One of the students says. They all turned back into their human disguises and then ranned out to their classes. Alexia got to science and satted down until she realized who she got stucked with. "Great. You."Alexia says. The cat kid hissed at her.

Allen grinned in surprise "I have PE too and I wish it was too we went to the pool last year I don't know if we will this year. I just don't get how at my old school I was on the swim team at my old school but still have to do this PE it sucks. But we should probably go before we are late coach will make us do laps if we are late" Allen said to her as he grabbed his bag and picked up her keystone book. "Come on I'll carry your book for you" Allen said tossing it hand from hand while smiling.

"Thanks, Allen." Brooke said.

They walked down the hallway to go to the gym. "So if we're late, we have to do laps? Oh gosh... Sometimes when I run I turn into a mermaid and trip, and it's not fun. Trust me." she giggled.

The late bell rang right before they entered the gym.

"I hope we're not counted-"

"Late!" the coach shouted to them.

"Oh no..." Brooke moaned.

Science went on and everyone was allright. Then they started to work on a simple experiment when one of the students messed up and then smoke covered the classroom. The catboy besides Alexia rose his claws to strike and Alexia jumped back. Appearently this kid had some anger issues about revenger,something for teh shcool councelor to fix later. The science teacher stared at the boy and then everyone started to cheer. Alexia could see that this boy really was pissed off. She backed up and then made a run for it through the door. The cat beast followed her. Everyone stood up and wnet oustdie to see. The cat boy attacked and Alexia used a beam on him,but sadly enough,she sented him flying through the wall and right into the GYM. "Oh crap."Alexia says.

(Fun Random Facts:The GYM teach in R+V was a Kraken. X3/leshot)

Allen saw they were late "Hey I won't put you in that situation." Allen said as he wrapped his arm around the the coach's shoulders. He then walked off with the coach talking to him. Allen came back with the coach laughing. He stood next to Brooke "You don't I have to do laps I'm doing our twenty laps my self so that makes forty, my calves will look great after this" Allen said giving Brooke a wink and pulling up his pant leg to show a hairy wolf leg" Allen grinned than took off running super fast around the gym as the other kids laughed at him

regis heard the bell for class to end but didn't get up tell everyone else was gone he looked around "..the bell has rung and now is time to leave.." he walked the halls alone.

after going to an out side part of the school he saw a girl fly past him "...must be a fight.."he looked around and pulled out a cig then lit it "aint that the gym...". he thoght while he watched it go on.

How sweet., Brooke thought to herself and laughed. "Go, Allen!" she shouted and continued laughing.

Allen finished running and Brooke walked over to him and giggled. "I've gotta say that was some pretty good running. I bet it's much easier for a wolf to run than a mermaid." she laughed.

The coach's jaw dropped and he stared at Allen.

The boy roared and charged at her. Alexi blocked with her wand and was pushed back. She then jumped and got on the boys back and got the wand on his neck and got pressure on it. The boy tried to get the wand off his neck as it was getting hard to breath,he took Alexia and threw her off him. Alexia then got her wand and made a force that helped her float. She moved her wand and twirled it and then pointed at the boy and cards flew out and sorrounded him. Then they exploded. The smoke covered him and he came out of teh smoke flying right at Alexia when she moved her hand and a chain appeared around teh cat boy and then she threw him off,but then she threw the boy right against another one. The cat boy roared as he sniffed he had hitted a werewolf and he went to fight Alexia some more.

"Yeah well you are good at swimming though I have a better doggy paddle than you" Allen laughed. Allen was then tapped on the shoulder and was offered to be on the foot ball team as a wide receiver. There were other schools that had supernatural beings too that would play sports with them. Allen the thought about it and told he'd answer him later on it. Allen came back. "I have a question for you, do you think I should go out for the football team?" Allen asked

The cat boy attacked at her and got to scratch her face. Alexia dodged and then made a magic trick and he was sent back flying against a wall. Then when he wa about to attack again the GYM coach got his tentacles and wrapped them around the student. "Calm down kitty."He says. Then the science teacher came and wrapped teh boy with a sepcial black rope. She looked at the GYM coach. "Thank you. These two just started a fight in my classroom. This one started the fight."The teacher says. "Sheez,isn't it like the first day?"The coach asks. The teacher nods and drags catboy away. Alexia waves goodbye to him smirking. She then stared at her wand. "(I need to get stronger...)"She thinks.

after half the cig was gone he stood up and started walking with nothing else to do he looked aorund and saw the fight was over "hmmm.. i didint even get done smoking yet and its over....".

he said ot him self as he keep walking not looking where he was going he bumbed into something he looked down with his eyes cloused "........." he saw that it was the girl who was just fighting a minute ago but he didn't want to saw anything he just looked at her

Alexia bumped into a boy and stared at him. She blinked a few times and then came to reason. "Oh,sorry. I must of not been looking where I was going."Alexia says rubbing the back of her neck. She then saw the huge hole in the wall. "I will need to learn to control the power in my magical beams. I litterly sended that guy through the wall when I only wanted to slow him down..."Alexia says. She looks back at the boy and then notices something. A cat. Her cat. Meko,what are you doing here boy?"Alexia asks. She saw teh cat walk slowly towards her and then land flat on the floor of exhaustion. She picked him up and petted him. She then stared at the boy. "I'm Alexia."Alexia says.

Breana leaned out of the window. Apparently there had been some kind of fight at the gym, something that would definitely come up at the next meeting. And then guess who gets stuck with it...

She sighed, pulling herself back in. There were times when student council seemed like a chore. Unfortunately, those were the important times...

Bre began the checklist in her mind. Find witnesses. Find the combatants. Get statements. Blah blah blah, she was doing this every year. Why couldn't these people just behave themselves?

after another poof of his cig he looked back at her "...she doesn't know the rumors... so shes a new student..". he looked at her then stoped and started to walk past her a little.

"regis...."he said just load anof for her to hear as he started walking into unknown halls of the school."...shes'll proply forget the name soon....or ether start ot fear me.." he said as he started to put head phones in.

Brooke looked over at Allen. "You should definatly try out for the football team. You'd be great." she said.

"And I know it was probably easy for you because you're a werewolf, but thanks for running for me. That was really nice for you to do." Brooke said and smiled at him.