Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Stardustblade358

`-*Welcome to the Monster Academy*-`

Alexia satted down against one side of the tree and ated her apple. She looked at Meko who was asleep and with his belly up. "This is my first year here. I never knew this school would be so different. I guess it's because I have been to used to the schools of the human world."Alexia says. She then rubbed Meko's stomach with one finger and Meko stretched out lazyly. "This place seems more violent,and more active than the human world,it feels so wierd and new to me but at the same time I like it. Because I feel more comfortable,though I need to be more careful and try not to pick fights."Alexia says as she took another bite of her apple.

Allen stood back up and laughed but he was holding onto her, her legs were over one of his arm as her back rested against his other arm. Allen stared into her eyes and just stood there for a second. He then walked off while carrying her. "I'm glad I took your laps you are way to clumsy" Allen said as they walked into the park away from the school. Allen then sat her down on a bench and he sat next to her.

regis listened to her then sigd "thats all your worryed about......" he said as he pulled out another cig and started to light it slowly "...so you like it hear.....thats good...."he looked down at his arm then pulled out his phone "..hmmm a litlte more to go.." he was thinking as he looked around.

"...will if you like ..your new school.."he said pulling his cig out "then thats good.." he said it cailmy as he was about to stand up slowly putting his headphones in again he looked around "..no one this time...." he said under his breath then looked abck at her and stood there for a minute .

Nothing? They did... nothing? There was no productivity whatsoever anywhere within Breana's vision. It was almost sickening. She knew humans were like this, but...

She sighed. She couldn't do this. She would just have to face the facts that she couldn't fit in with other students. She was just too... mature wasn't the right word. Focused? Uptight?

Bre stood up from the bench, turning back to the school before being stopped by a group of boys. They were definitely taller than she was, and there were four in all. In fact, she recognized a few from some of her classes. "Well, look here." The boy in front said. "Breana Coffee. Isn't she one of those..." He snapped his fingers, as if he word was on the tip of his tongue.

"Humans?" One of the ruffians answered mockingly. The first boy looked inspired, pointing to the sky.

"Yeah, that's right." He turned back to Bre, fangs beared. Was he some kind of werewolf? "Human..."

"Yeah,I guess,I never really had the chance to interact with so many youkai,so this is a very nice first for me."Alexia says. She then heard the bell ring. She looked down at a small paper. "Let's see,now I have...GYM,right..."Alexia says remembering the mess she had down back at the GYM. She read the paper more. "Then it would be...Science of the types of plants of the Youkai and human world. Sounds nice."Alexia says. She stands up and picks up her cat Meko. Meko wakes up and meows. "Sorry Meko,time for class."Alexia says. She turned to Regis. "Thanks for letting me hang out with you. You're the first friend I've made in years. Hope to see ya around. Bye."Alexia says as she turned and ranned off to her next class.

regis stood up and started walking "....nice girl..wont last long here..." he said to his self as he put his headphones on blast he walked around for a minute then walked around and saw a group of boys stop someone ".....hmmmm....whats this..". he turned near there and started walking lsowly.

"picking on people..."he said to his self and pulled out another cig but didint light it yet he walked over to them"....."but just stood there he was abotu to walk past them but stoped ot wacht pretty clous by one of the boys saw him he just stood there for a minute and started to walk to them as a girl walked away form them yelling

Brooke smiled at Allen. "I guess I can be clumsy when I'm nervous..." she said.

"So have you done this before? Y'know, skip school?" she asked Allen. "It just feels weird skipping... And being with a guy." she giggled. Why am I so giggley?! Gotta calm down... don't wanna accidenally turn into a mermaid..., she thought to herself.

The bell rang, Breana forcing her way through the delinquents. "I don't have time for your little games, boys." She had Fencing next, one of her favorite classes. The gang watched her leave, muttering between themselves. That wasn't the first time she had been approached like that. It was, however, the first time she had been alone. Bre never truly understood the expression "saved by the bell" until now...

She walked into the gym, passing through the main room. Fencing was in a seperate division of the building. Bre wanted to think of class and her technique, but those boys kept coming to mind. That wasn't the last she would see of them...

Alexia got to GYM and the teacher or coach as he was also reffered as was tehre ready to give out the excersises of the day. "Very well everyone. Get ready and get going, Today all of you must go through a path of excersises. First you will each do 20 sit ups,then 20 push-ups,after that you must jump the rope atleast 15 times in a row and after that give 10 runs around the GYM. If you all live through that I will have a nice ending excersise for all of ya."The coach says smirking as he then went to the side to see how they were going to face this. He got his whistle. "Ready...go."The coach says as he blew his whistle.

Allen looked at her. "Yeah I've skipped a couple times before nothing with a girl just being a rowdy teenager wanting to rebel. Also don't tell your dad you skipped with a boy, I have a fear of girls fathers they just have to protect their little girls and don't like guys at all. You have no idea how bad they scare me" Allen said as he stared at Brooke and thought of what they could do while skipping

"... Oh... you don't have to worry about be telling my dad... I haven't talked to him in years, and I don't think I'm going to start now. Or that he would even want to talk to me..." Brooke sighed.

"And plus... I wouldn't tell him anyway. If he found out about it he would not be happy." she continued

'Parry, and thrust.' Her epee found its mark, her opponent stepping back. fencing was all Breana had to take her mind off of the outside world. It was her escape- her life.

"Point. Coffee." The instructor said, the combatants taking their places once more. It was a shame tha tshe couldn't bring her own sword to the school with her, with it being a weapon and all. Her Queen's Guard was her pride and joy. A blade that swore that its weilder would never fall so long as they have something to protect, and its would give them that strength. What was she fighting to protect, though? She denied her own existance as a demon, longing to be "normal". Could she really protect anyone like this?

She was pulled back to reality when she felt a jab. The match had started without her, her opponent's epee poking into her chest. "Coffee." The coach shouted. "Get your head in the game!"

"Sorry." Was all she said, taking position.

Oh well I'm sorry to hear that but whatever he did I hope you can forgive him, I bet he loves and cares about you whether you know it or not. I just don't want him to die and you regret the last words you actually said to him or never said. I don't mean to preach at you its just when my parents died the last thing I said before they died was I hate you and after that I left home to come go get air. I come back and they were slaughtered brutally." Allen felt a little chocked up bringing the memory. Allen looked down at his watch and saw the time it was 3:55 he wasn't going to make it in time running on his feet but he had a charm bracelet that keeps normals from seeing him. "So sorry but I have to go" Allen picked up his bag and gave her his number and then wolfed out. He was holding onto his chain, he turned to Brooke and then ran off to his homeless shelter.

He got there at 4:05 and ran up to the counter and the man shook his head." Allen was un wolfed at that time and he walked outside into the alley and sat agianst the wall

Alexia wasn't a fan of GYM. But she had to anyways. She did the sit ups though she felt it hurted. She then did the pushups,witch she didn't find it hard,but it was tiering. Then she did jumping the rope and managed to do the 15 in a row. She then hurried over and did the laps. Her cat after her. She growled. "(Man,I'm not good at GYM.)"Alexia thinks as she ranned around and looked at Meko and smiled.

regis stood there for a minute "hmmm.. the bell...." he said as he started walkign ot class "it doesnt matter anyway.." he said to his self then looked around he was walking near the gym he passed by the hole in the wall and looked in "...giving the students a warm up ......." he said to his self as he stoped for a minut and looked at them do drills.

"there all new from what i see......"he said eating his last apple"...".

The coach whistled for the students and called them all outside. They all went outside to find a drawn white chalk line. It was pretty long. The coach gott heir attention. "I have decided to have some fun at the first day of school. So today you shall be doing a race. From here. To the bus stop way at the edge of the school. The first one to win and get there wins 10 bonus points for an exam of choise from any class. Rules for the race: Win,and anything goes."The coach says,knowing the students would love this. They all got ready.

Breana took off her mask, reaching back to undo the velco on her collar. She slipped out of the heavy suit, quickly getting dressed. She hated changing for gym. She sighed, grabbing her bag as she stepped into the main gym. Fencing was done early, so she may as well watch the others students in here.

Bre entered the room, watching as the others left. She followed them outside as they lined up. A race? Interesting...

Out of the corner of her eye she saw a boy also watching the others, an apple in hand. She could swear she had seen him before...

That was it. He was talking to that witch girl during the break. Actually, that girl was in the race. Breana looked at him for a few more seconds before turning her attention back to the students. She'd have to keep an eye on him...

regis looked at them again then ate the rest of his apple "....hmmm.....race..."he said to his self as he saw one female student look at him "..the girl form befor..."he said ot his self as he put a cig in his mouth when he did he also put his headphones in "better move befor they noitice im here..." he said as he headed for another class he walked in "council room..." he said to his self as he opened a window and sat out side the window ".......lets see this race.." he said as he wachted them while sitting down .."

"Remember. Anything goes. Ready."The Coach says. The students were in position. "Set."The coach says. The students got ready. "GO!"The coach shotted the pistol thingy and the students sprinted off. It was going normal for a few seconds when one of the students turned into a werewolf and started to run faster. The others revealed their wings or forms and started to make a run for it. Alexia rolled her eyes. Anything went. She took out her wand and then stabbed the floor and the earth rose below her. She started to jump from earth pillar to earth pillar. One of the students slashed the pillar she was soppouse to land on and Alexia then made a small bit of magic and started to float a bit. She took out some pebbles and threw them down and plants got on some students feet. The race went on. Each student tackled the other or attacked the other. Alexia did her best to fight off the girls that were trying to get her. She saw an ice demon shoot ice towards her. Alexia blocked it and then sended fire and explotions towards the student. The coach watched smiling. He liked to see races like this. The race went on and everyone went as fast as they could. At the very last second a wall of ice was made by the ice-demon. Just when she was going to cross the finish line a vine caught her leg and made her tripe. Alexia then jumped back and crosssed it panting. The rest of the students crossed it as well. They all ended up falling on the floor in their human forms,panting and trying to catch their breath. Then some laughed and talked about the race while others were still catching some air.

Allen sat down in the cold damp alleyway he saw the sky cover itself with rain. He complicated his next decision but he decided he had no choice so he started walking until he was back at the school covered in ran and still being rained on he picked up some pebbles and started tossing them at Brooke's window then sent her a text "I was L8 2 the shelter and I need a dry place 2 stay" Allen then waited for a reply

Allen sat down in the cold damp alleyway he saw the sky cover itself with rain. He complicated his next decision but he decided he had no choice so he started walking until he was back at the school covered in ran and still being rained on he picked up some pebbles and started tossing them at Brooke's window then sent her a text "I was L8 2 the shelter and I need a dry place 2 stay" Allen then waited for a reply

Alexia stretched and looked at the coach smiling. The coach noded. "OK,everyone dismissed for teh day,everyone go and take a breather before your next class."The coach says. Everyone nods and goes to do whatever they want to do before going to their last class for the day. Alexia went to take a quick shower and then came back out and picked up her cat Meko. They walked around and they passed by the tree from lunch. Alexia liked the apples. She picked one up and then took a few bites out of it. Alexia walked around until the bell rings.

There was something tapping Brookes window, then her phone vibrated. She got a text message that said, "I was L8 2 the shelter and need a dry place 2 stay" Right after she read it she heard more tapping on her window. She looked outside and it was Allen. She ran outside to go get him.

"I'm sorry that you were late, and I'd be happy if you stayed with me." she said and smiled as she led him to her room.

Allen saw her come down and get covered in rain. Allen walked up to her room with her. They got inside and Allen took off his jacket. He then smelt this fowl odor. He lifted his fore arm and smelled his hand and it smelled bad. "Sorry for the wet dog smell" Allen laughed Nervesouly and sprayed some anti wolf spray which was like axe it just killed the wolf odor. "Thanks for letting me stay, I know this is awkward but just really needed this and you were the only person I knew could help" Allen said

"Don't worry about it. Besides, it's so boring around here by myself. It's nice to have someone around." Brooke said. She reached in a closet and grabbed a towel. She tossed the towl at Allen and said, "Here. Dry off."

"I'm sorry that you were late. It was my fault. If you weren't hanging out with me, you probably would've made it on time..." she said.