Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Which game has your favorite battle system?

96 members have voted

1. 1. Which game has your favorite battle system?

• Kingdom Hearts
    • Chain of Memories
    • Kingdom Hearts II
    • Re:Chain of Memories
    • 358/2 Days
    • Birth by Sleep
    • Re:coded

I picked BBS. I really liked KH2 in comparison to KH1 when I played it, and pretty much the only thing I liked about Days especially was the Limit Break (the more powerful one you develop later in the game). BBS was kind of complicated to grasp at first, but once you got the hang of it and understood it, it was pretty great. :D

BBS is the best without a doubt. Kingdom Hearts II's battle system was one of the reasons the game got some bad reviews and criticisim. The Battle System in KH2 made the game way too easy. You could practiclly breeze right through KH2 without any trouble becasue of the battle system.

BBS had the best battle system in the game because it was more challenging and harder. With KH2's battle system you could just use Final Form to defeat any opponent. The Drive Forms were too overpowered.

I loved the Kingdom Hearts 2 Battle System, but only on Proud Mode, otherwise the game was a bit too easy. You could do basically everything with the triangle button.

COM's card system, for me, makes it the worse, with Days/KH1 coming in as a close second. Just because it is so hard to manoeuvre, when flying and swimming.

BBS' was awesome. I loved all the new bits like getting shields and then revenge and all of that. Cartwheel. Come on. That's just plain awesome.

Re:coded's wasn't that bad to be honest. It would be third, but only because the other's were better.

BBS FTW!!! The battle system is just fun. I could grind on mobs for hours and not get bored. The versatility of it reminds me of TWEWY, another game I could spend hours only fighting. Now if they could just get more abilities that cater to my aerial fighting style, I would be set.

even though I haven't played BBS, just by watching the walkthrough on youtube makes me think that it has an awesome battle system. It's my favorite battle system so far.