Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Skittles

Kingdom Hearts goes to college?! o.O

Lee came out in her regular outfit. Her older brother, Haden, came out of his room. "LingLing!" He hugged her. "Look at you, going to college and everything."

Lee rolled her eyes. "Get off of me!"

Jester: drives to his dorm and gets out of the car, gose into his room, and falls asleep vary fast because he just won 1000 doller from raceing

Lee's father, Ginn, got home. "Hey, Lee!" He hugged her. "How's my only daughter?"

Lee looked confused. "I'm not your only daughter, dad. Don't forget Haden. He whines like a girl."

Haden pouted. "Do not!"

OOC: what should today be? Friday, Tuesday?

Kylee woke up. A strange had awoken her. "What the-? I was asleep? Everything seemed so real though." She shook her head, got dressed, and headed outside.

sora and riku headed to class.kairi paused for a moment.

sora:you coming?

kairi:y-yeah!-runs up to them and they all walk into the school-

(It should be Saturday. xD)

Lee stepped outside. "Come on, Haden! You're such a girl about everything!"

Haden followed her, and so did her father and younger brother Golin. "You are, too, Lee!"

Lee laughed. "Because I am a girl, genius!"

Kylee started for a walk. About half way up the road her right foot was stuck to the ground. She looked down to see a black puddle like thing holding her foot down. She then began to sink in it. "What is this stuff?" Kylee shouted as she used all her might to pull it out. She then looked up to see a swarm of black, yellow eyed, bug creatures surrounding her. She screamed out "HELP!!!"

sora ran up and summoned his keyblade.he killed a hearltess,then used an upper slash and killed the other one.he then guarded the last one and did a hit on it.

Jester: after messing with the altanater for a bit

'awaa forget it il run it to the ground'

gets in the car and starts it up and drives off

Kylees eyes were wide. She couldnt beleive what just happened. Her arm were shaking. "Wha-wha-what was that?" Kylee asked, looking down at the ground.

OOC: xionultima- you are in.//where did everyone go? nobodys posting anymore... :(

Kylee reaches out her hand but suddenly a burst of air hits her as a object flashes before her eyes. She pulles her arm back twords her and pulls her arms over her head to sheild herself. She then looked back up to see a car had just passed. She looked back up to Sora and grabbed his hand, pulling herself up. "Thanks." she said as she brushed the dirt from her sholders. "What were those things?" She asked them