Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Should maps be included as treasure, or should they automatically appear?

101 members have voted

1. 1. Should maps be included as treasure, or should they automatically appear?

• Treasure
    • Automatically appear
    • No maps at all

Automatically appear. I don't really mind getting the maps later but having to find it in a chest is really annoying. By the time I might get map, it will be totally useless and there are lots of chests in worlds. I hate going through chests praying that there is a map and being disappointed.

I don't really mind getting maps, but in KH2, they were times when I was expecting parts of Pooh's storybook and all I was getting was maps, which was a huge letdown. So I would prefer it if they just appeared automatically.

Automatic would be very convenient. But I like looking for it as treasure bc it forces you to find your own way around for a while like the Legend of Zelda.

Games are too easy nowadays. I like maps as treasure, because if you don't pay attention and accidentally overlook a chest, it could end up making an entire area more difficult to navigate. I like that added level of difficulty. It reminds me of old school games like Ocarina Of Time.

I don't mind finding them in chests because they don't help me all that much, but you should get one right away, especially when you have two screens like on a ds, where it acts as a filler

i dont like the maps at all. of course there is the let down of opening the chests "oh cool! a giant chest! maybe i'll get a new staff for donal- ah- oh a map." but i find it more fun when i find stuff by myself.

Although I neither use nor need maps in KH I think they should automatically appear. If you enter an area there is always a huge ass treasure chest containing the map... so it's just a formality.

It would be more efficient to just show it automatically.