62 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite voice actor?

• Terra-Jason Dohring
    • Ventus-Jesse McCartney
    • Aqua-Willa Holland
    • Master Xehanort-Leonard Nimoy
    • Master Eraqus-Mark Hamill
    • Vanitas-Haley Joel Osment

Wow Aqua's voice actor isn't popular. I would have gone with her. But Jesse McCartney plays ROXAS and VENTUS, who are my fav characters.

i think willa was perfect as aqua i wudve chosen her but leonard nimoy rocks as master xehanort

I already love Roxas in other games, so I decided to vote for Vanitas's voice acting since he's in none of the others and I love Van. ^^

You know you can vote for multiples, right?

McCartney nailed Ventus’ voice. He sounded perfect.

Vanitas was also amazing. Osment did an amazing job with the villain.

Aqua sounded like she stuttered and was terrible during trailers, but it grew on me when the game came out.

And honestly, MX sounded like a pirate.

I thought Terra was pretty bad. x3 He was so monotonous a lot of the time, and just wouldn't use the right emotion at the right parts. :P It's like...he COULD'VE been good, the voice itself was okay, just the voice-acting was bad. He only got good at like...the ending. Which is pretty late, considering Terra gets busted by then. xD The bad voice-acting was also a reason I didn't like Terra so much.

I thought Aqua spoke too softly and sounded like she was sleepy all the time. I was kind of hoping for something better. :/

I really disliked MX at first, but hey...whatever. I remember when I first saw him in the trailer or something, and I thought of Ansem SoD and immediately thought "OMG I can't believe I called you hot, I'M SO TAKING THAT BACK!" :P

Leonard Nimoy and Haley Joel Osment, because they are the only ones who seem to have fun with their roles. Especially Osment, who gets to let loose and unleash his inner jerk. You know this makes up for having to deliver numerous speeches about friendship.

Frankly, everyone else in the game seems bored. McCartney tries his hardest, and you can tell, but given that Ven is a little bland, he can only do so much. Dohring doesn't really do anything wrong as Terra, but then, he never really owns the character to the point where you can't imagine anyone else doing it, such as Quinton Flynn as Axel, or James Patrick Stewart as Braig. The latter two put a ton of personality as only the can provide into their voices, while Dohring seems to just be delivering lines as standard. And then we get to Willa Holland as Aqua, and sorry, Aqua fanboys, but she's dull as can be. For 90% of the game, she sounds completely detatched and disinterested as to what's going on, using the same monotone delivery for nearly every situation. This is especially irritating when you get to the more emotional scenes, such as discovering the Eraquas is gone, or confronting Maleficient, and her way of conveying more emotion is to do the exact same monotone delivery, only a little louder. She brings nothing to any scene, because there is never any extra emotion present, or added charm, or anything, and you're almost better off just reading the subtitles, because chances are you'll get more out of it. This is never highlighted more than when you watch Aqua talk to Zack, who packs in a ton of life and personality into everything that he says to the point where each line highlights the character. Willa Holland just sounds bored throughout BBS, though admittedly, I don't know if that is the fault of the actress, or the director.

I can't express in words how much I loved Mark Hamill's voice acting in this game. He just brings life to Master Eraqus in the execution of every line, and then in the battle with Terra he has those awesome battle cries that send shivers down my spine. Aqua was alright to me, but I think her actions speak louder than words, and make up for some faults in Willa's approach to her character. Then again I might have been distracted by Aqua's chest in every scene...

Leonard Nimoy, Haley Joel Osment and Mark Hamill. Hamill really brought Eraqus to life, and it's a pretty nice change of pace to see him do something less villain-y. Osment was also a nice change of pace, while different from Irino's more flamboyant interpretation, that dark badass interpretation still works and he did a pretty good job. Nimoy was great too....so yeah.