Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oishii

KHBbS Dark Memory Translation (Vanitas' backstory)

"When Vanitas raised his hand to grab it, as though it were enjoying itself, the unverse spun a circle around him."

When I read that, I thought of the Unversed like a puppy........he killed the widdle puppy Unversed..... ;w;

Thank you so much for translating the chapters, I'm sure i can speak for everyone that we really appreaciate it. Thanks again and i can wait to read Contrast.

"When Vanitas raised his hand to grab it, as though it were enjoying itself, the unverse spun a circle around him."

When I read that, I thought of the Unversed like a puppy........he killed the widdle puppy Unversed..... ;w;

It doesn't help that many of the unversed are really cute. Vanitas would kill a puppy if it annoyed him enough. He's evil like that >.<

Thank you so much for translating the chapters, I'm sure i can speak for everyone that we really appreaciate it. Thanks again and i can wait to read Contrast.

Thank you ^^ I didn't think anyone would care so much since theirs a summary of it, but to me the original is better. And I discovered that I really enjoy translating which made it all the more worth it.

It doesn't help that many of the unversed are really cute. Vanitas would kill a puppy if it annoyed him enough. He's evil like that >.<

Exactly! Floods are friggin adorable, it sucked having to kill um. T.T

Can't wait to read the rest! > <

I read something like this before on livejournal but the one I read was simply a recount/summary of what happens to Vanitas. I really enjoyed reading yours since it gives a detailed translation of what happens from the novel rather than a summary.

Eitherway, I composed this song for Vanitas ~ I hope it goes well with this chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBYU7JLWmLw

thanks again for your hard work!

*cries on inside* oh my glob! and this is why vani will forever stay on my favorite evil people in Kh. >w< they should bring him back in KH3. Great Job translating!