Kingdom Hearts I v.s. Final Fantasy I  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Kingdom Hearts
    • Final Fantasy

Kingdom Hearts I

Otherwise known as KHI

Genre - Action role-playing game

Story - The first game shows how Sora is separated from his friends when their world, Destiny Islands, is invaded by creatures known as the Heartless. During the invasion, Sora obtains a weapon to be able to fight off the Heartless, known as the Keyblade. Soon after finding himself in Traverse Town, Sora meets Donald Duck and Goofy, two emissaries from Disney Castle sent by King Mickey to find the wielder of the mysterious weapon, the Keyblade. The three band together and travel to different Disney-themed worlds, sealing the hearts of the worlds to prevent more Heartless invasions. Along the way, they encounter a group of Disney villains, led by Maleficent, who are controlling the Heartless. Though they eventually defeat Maleficent, the three discover that a man named Ansem is the true antagonist. Ansem's plan is to open the door to "Kingdom Hearts" in the hopes of attaining eternal darkness. Sora, Donald, and Goofy defeat Ansem, and seal the door with the help of Riku and King Mickey on the other side of the door.

Final Fantasy I

Otherwise known as FFI

Genre - Role-playing game

Story - The game begins with the appearance of the four youthful Light Warriors, the heroes of the story, who each carry one of the darkened Orbs. Initially, the Light Warriors have access to the Kingdom of Coneria and the ruined Temple of Fiends. After the Warriors rescue Princess Sara from the evil knight Garland, the King of Coneria builds a bridge that enables the Light Warriors' passage east to the town of Pravoka. There the Light Warriors liberate the town from Bikke and his band of pirates, and acquire the pirates' ship for their own use. The Warriors now embark on a chain of delivery quests on the shores of the Aldi Sea. First they retrieve a stolen crown from the Marsh Cave for a king in a ruined castle, who turns out to be the dark elf Astos. Defeating him gains them the Crystal, which they return to the witch Matoya in exchange for a herb needed to awaken the Elf Prince cursed by Astos. The Elf Prince gives the Light Warriors a key capable of unlocking any door. The key unlocks a storage room in Coneria Castle which holds TNT. Nerrick, one of the Dwarves of the Cave of Dwarf/Dwarf Village, destroys a small isthmus using the TNT, connecting the Aldi Sea to the outside world.

You can't accurately compare them. FFI was made about 20 years before KH1 so KH1 is better. But imao FFI was better compared to the games around during it's time than KH1 was compared to the games of it's time.

You can't accurately compare them. FFI was made about 20 years before KH1 so KH1 is better. But imao FFI was better compared to the games around during it's time than KH1 was compared to the games of it's time.

you can compare them because they are made from the same mind and have things in common

FFI has little-to-no story, while KH1 has a story.

However, you can't compare the two. Is Kingdom Hearts a turn-based RPG where all the stuff you need drains the wallet you made while trying to get to the town? I don't think so

KH1 is 20 years ahead of FF1. The massive amounts of technological advances already give KH1 an advantage.

That is like comparing a bow to a tank. The tank wins just because it's so far ahead of a bow.

KH1 is 20 years ahead of FF1. The massive amounts of technological advances already give KH1 an advantage.

That is like comparing a bow to a tank. The tank wins just because it's so far ahead of a bow.

Hey, don't go dissing bows. Bows are badass.

Also, a more accurate analogy would have been a tank compared to a siege wagon, or a bow to a gun.