Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aaron

Which world do you hate the most?

I beat wonderland with no guide, yeah, im happy with myself,

you all probbly thinks thats not much of an achievement lol

I only used a guide in atlantica when I got lost ... I never used a guide in wonderland .. and never needed to do that http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png

I liked wonderland .. it was FUN to fly around 8D

It's a toss between Atlantica and Agrabah. I think I disliked Atlantica more though.

Agreed. Ursula is still annoying me. I can't seem to beat her yet. Lol.

and you had to get upgrades for your magic .. or what I should call it DX

Yeah, they was/weres called upgrades. But I didn't like Agrabah because the Cave of Wonders was so scary. *trembles and hides under bed with blanket*

I HATED atlantica (but i hated the movie too) ugh.....having to go through hell just to get the Ultima Weapon is UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (WHA!!!!) and the WORST part was that they said they would be back..............MUST WE SUFFER MORE!?!?!?!!?!??!!?

Halloween Town. *shudders* The music was stuck in my head for days. x_x It wasn't so bad in KH2, though, with Christmas Town and whatnot.

Atlantica was okay but it got to me after a while, same with Wonder Land.

My most hated world though has to be Space Paranoids, I just did not like that level at all...

Hi Everyone..

For me, the world I hate most in Kingdom Hearts 1 is Deep Jungle.

There isn't much in that world, it isn't fun, challenging, or interesting in anyway. It doesn't add to the story really.

Wonderland sucked ass big time. It was so annoying. Atlantica was fine. But once it appeared in KHII...I wanted to break the disk. Worst. World. Ever. What made Nomura think that a musical would be better than fighting, I have no idea. But he better not do that to Atlantica in KHIII/Next Game. I don't care if they add a High School Musical. But don't make Atlantica a musical world again.

I never really like Wonderland. Since I hated the movie, I hated the world aswell. Atlantica in KH wasn't that bad but I had hard killing the heartless in the water. But KHII I was just losing it. I just wanted to shoot myself.