Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH2 Do you prefer this or Kingdom Hearts?

What game do you prefer?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What game do you prefer?

• Kingdom Hearts
    • Kingdom Hearts II

kingdom hearts is brilliant

but the the world that never was, the nobodys, the drives and the crazy limits win me over

and final mix is definitely better for KHII purely for the organisation fight

and in KHII i find the storyline much more exicting and strong

KH2!! The camera angles are better, the story goes deeper, and fighting is slightly easier with the reaction commands and better abilities, but the entire game still has that same kingdom hearts difficulty. and of course, the minigames do not disappoint. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif

and also, the forms were a nice touch. lol, sora and his magic clothes...

but we all know the only reason KH2 totally owns the other games is because of Organization 13!!! Don't deny it!!! @.o

*la-la-la's that way direction*

i soooo agree!!!

Definitely the first game, KHII's storyline was kind of all over the place and you really lacked a main objective; it started with "let's find Riku and the King!" but they ended up playing around in other worlds and completely forgetting about that. In the first one you always knew that Sora's objective in going to the other worlds were to find Riku and Kairi.

I think KHI was much easier to relate to. Sora, Riku and Kairi could be like most other circle of friends in our real world, and you kind of learned everything through Sora, everything was new and different. KHII was all just kind of "go to world. beat heartless. beat boss. leave world." KHI always had me interested.

Hard question...>_>

Reaons why I love KH1:

-Storyline was a bit easier to follow

-More challenging

-For some odd reason, I liked Kairi a lot more xD

Reasons why I hate KH1:

-Party members were annoying

-Weapons wern't as nice

-No Organization 13 :D

Reasons why I love KH2:

-Easier gameplay

-ORGANIZATION 13!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :D

-You got to play as Roxas

-Characters were more developed

-More mystery

-Weapons are cooler

-There was actually some tragedy :D

Reaons why I hate KH2:

-ALL OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS DIE DX

-Sora becomes a whiny asshole :dodgy:

-Kairi and Riku are more annoying

-Everyone blames Organization 13 for everything, even though they wern't entirely evil

I guess I like KH2 better. xD

kh2 was wayyyy easier..for me. lol i didnt finish kh until it was a year...lol and kh2 i finish in TWO WEEKS!kh is more of a challege and kh2 is more easier cause the controls are WAY eaisier to use.. i'd pick kh2. but both of them ARE great!lol what i am i saying? Their ALL great!!

I think i'll follow what DexyxLovesCookies did for this lol:

Reasons why i love KH1:

Music score: EPIC

Story was more original

- I actually got scared of Hollow Bastion and End of the world, they were frightening man

- The villains were more badass

- Darker storyline

- No complications like Roxas, Xion, Namine (sorry but i hate the fact that S&K are split into loadsa walking and talking pieces :S)

- More difficult, which makes it a memorable game

- Trinities!

Reasons i dislike KH1:

- Damn camera

- No reaction commands or limits

Reasons I love KH2:

- really fun to play

- Characters have matured a bit

- I suppose the Organisation are alright

- Get to play as the king!

Reasons to dislike kh2:

- No-one actually dies except Barbossa! they just freaking fade away or melt or get absorbed or something. Not as dramatic.

- Didn't really like the story line

- Final boss wasn't scary at all.

- Sora strangthened the yaoi fanbase by crying over Riku. Why Sora WHY?

-All bosses were way too easy. where's the challenge!

So yeah, KH2 was awesome, But KH1 was even more awesome imo.

-

The original all the way. KH2 (which I love dearly) was just missing the litle things that made the original great to me, like the platforming elements that made me feel like I was going somewhere. I think story wise KH2 was not as good as KH1, yeah kH2 added alot of good original characters and the plot was great, but KH1 was so much more amazing story wise. The worlds in KH2 may have been more varied and cooler, but KH1 worlds had really good plots that really shaped the experience and gave the game a sence of wonder. I also liked Sora's character more in the original for personal reasons. Overall, I prefered the original Kingdom Hearts to its sequal.

I love KH1. There were a few worlds like Deep Jungle that I kinda wish I could skip... but they don't ruin the game for me. I like how most worlds contribute to the story. I really hated KH2 v.v. KH2 had a plot for like 10 seconds... and then it just died out for like 95% of the game.

I think i'll follow what DexyxLovesCookies did for this lol:

Reasons why i love KH1:

Music score: EPIC

Story was more original

- I actually got scared of Hollow Bastion and End of the world, they were frightening man

- The villains were more badass

- Darker storyline

- No complications like Roxas, Xion, Namine (sorry but i hate the fact that S&K are split into loadsa walking and talking pieces http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png)

- More difficult, which makes it a memorable game

- Trinities!

Reasons i dislike KH1:

- Damn camera

- No reaction commands or limits

Reasons I love KH2:

- really fun to play

- Characters have matured a bit

- I suppose the Organisation are alright

- Get to play as the king!

Reasons to dislike kh2:

- No-one actually dies except Barbossa! they just freaking fade away or melt or get absorbed or something. Not as dramatic.

- Didn't really like the story line

- Final boss wasn't scary at all.

- Sora strangthened the yaoi fanbase by crying over Riku. Why Sora WHY?

-All bosses were way too easy. where's the challenge!

So yeah, KH2 was awesome, But KH1 was even more awesome imo.

-

You can not be more rigth

KH2 fixed the camera problems that the first have, but the story is a mess

the story in the kh1 was simple but so much interesting and with so many potencial, and yeah Sora crying over Riku so gay...

Kingdom Hearts 1 is EPIC

The issue with KH1 is the camera and the fact you can't skip cutscenes. However, KH2 has its flaws. To me at least the games are equal and I cannot say which is better because I liked KH1, but played KH2 and KH2 final mix and accomplished more in KH2 because I could play the final mix.

I'd say KH2 is better by a longshot. I know what I'm about to say is repeated a lot, but the drive forms and limits are amazing, the boss battles (or at least most of them) were really fun, and I was really interested in Organizatin XIII. On a more original note, both games had some really epic Heartless designs, and it's hard to choose between that.