Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
~*Terez*~

No Mean City<Private>

Dante looked at Teresa strangely and felt a presense. He looked at everyone. His eyes widen then he whispered into Ed's ear, "The custumers are demons. Strong demons. Don't do anything stupid or suspisous. Just act normal."

Dante felt like hissing at the waitor and then start killing all the Demons. He sighed and calmed down. He played with the straw in his drink.

"Well if they find out, I have a time grenade I collected from one of the Demons. It slows down time except for the one who used the grenade. How about that?" said Dante.

Dante picked up a piece of pizza and eat it really fast. After he finished one, he said, "Not as good as blood, but what the hey, it's still pretty good." He laughed and scan the resturant. "Good thing it is noisy in here, otherwise whispering would be a pain," said Dante. He picked up another and ate it.

edward nodded.He took another peice and inhaled it down.

(sorry,larxene,this is a private RP between me,Dante,and Terez. Dx)

Dante ate the last piece and smiled. He felt full and he kicked his legs onto the table and layed back. But he grew angry and said, "This is pissing me off. As soon as we get the check, these baboons will be dead."