Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingOFHearts

KH3D Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance in Famitsu this week.

Uhuuu, they won't be young for too much time.

And I just knew they would take some training for using the Keyblade properly, one can't just pick a sword and go swinging it around and think it's OK.

What does it mean to spoil a game, anyway?

I realize that. But still. It looks bad, and I was hoping that was his dream-self type person, and not his actual self.

I no his hair sucks and 2 no the whole game be4 u have even played it.

I like Riku's haircut is not that bad and also this game is to be epic I'm so happy.

Epic? There's no word in this world that can describe what the game is going to be, the two words that get close to it's meanind are:

Epicness and Badassness.

woo 60-70% done will be out in the spring awesome hope to get a concret release date in the next month or two or whenever lol and hope to get some info on the overseas release of the game i cant wait and Neku and co...doest that mean other characters from TWEWY will be in here? that will be great and new districts to traverous town nice! man i cant wait to explore these worlds and have my fun with this game :D. and a multiplayer feature hell yea hopefully it will be over wifi so you can connect with people from other parts of the country.

Lol Sora rides on his Dream Eaters. I am so getting that Unicorn/Ram Spirit for Sora to ride on xD

And I really would love to see a sequel to TWEWY. I had a feeling they might be doing something with it by introducing Neku to the KH series.

• Since it’s hard to watch even in 2D because the movements are so intense, in 3D your eyes may become tired after playing for a long time. There is depth in the 3D vision, when Sora jumps out of the screen, it’s almost becomes a burden to one’s eyes. I think it’s probably best to use the 3D vision during cutscenes.
  • There will be multiplayer functions, we’ll explain more in a follow up report.

1. Hmm, I will try anyway. It looks to gorgeous to not at least attempt playing in 3D.

2. Please be online, please be online...

Anyway, cool info. I like how we get to color customize our pets. Also, can we now assume that other TWEWY characters appear as well?

[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]

1. Hmm, I will try anyway. It looks to gorgeous to not at least attempt playing in 3D.

2. Please be online, please be online...

Anyway, cool info. I like how we get to color customize our pets. Also, can we now assume that other TWEWY characters appear as well?

Kh RPG hell yea

Changing the color scheme? Well that's certainly new!

...Now I'm almost worried about that ending, though. Is it good? Is it bad? Oh, the suspense!

It's... A CLIFFHANGER! Noooo!

Hmm, because of wat Yen Sid said: " Additionally, Yen Sid says that in order to become a Master, the self taught way that they use the Keyblade will be reset and that it is necessary they learn how to use the Keyblade appropriately from the beginning."

This is making me think that the rest if the games are this same fighting style, tho its not bad, i want KH3 to be the same fighting style as 1 and 2, i wouldnt want that game to be the attack command thing style as well, i dunno, i find its getting kinda annoying, well its cool and all, but i dunno, i kinda have mixed feelings about that style, tho it wont effect how much i like the game, i love all KH games, i have every game! And a TWEWY sequel, yes! im gonna have to play that again.

Hmm, because of wat Yen Sid said: " Additionally, Yen Sid says that in order to become a Master, the self taught way that they use the Keyblade will be reset and that it is necessary they learn how to use the Keyblade appropriately from the beginning."

This is making me think that the rest if the games are this same fighting style, tho its not bad, i want KH3 to be the same fighting style as 1 and 2, i wouldnt want that game to be the attack command thing style as well, i dunno, i find its getting kinda annoying, well its cool and all, but i dunno, i kinda have mixed feelings about that style, tho it wont effect how much i like the game, i love all KH games, i have every game! And a TWEWY sequel, yes! im gonna have to play that again.

You're out of luck, I think the command system might be here to stay! I do wonder if they'll keep it for KH3...I mean, storywise it wouldn't make much sense, but maybe.