Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Koko

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

Miley Cyrus can do whatever she wants. She's an adult. I don't get why people are all like, ".BUT!111!!1!!1!!1!11 WTF LOL SH3 WAS HANAH MONTANA NOT FARE SHE WAS MAH FAVORIET AS A KID (( 111! WTF" Like, shut up. Please. She's just expressing who she is. Why do you care, she's not your child, and she's not you.

"O BUT SH3S A BAD INFLUENCA 2 MAH CHILDREN!!!1!!!! OMG WTF" Seriously parents, please untwist your panties and get an ice pack for your balls, because you could just say, "Don't be stupid." to your children, not put the hate on Miley Cyrus, whose last episode aired in 2010. 

I think this generation killed the cartoons. Now really rarely to find a not dead-minded cartoon. I cry back the 90' years cartoon network cartoons.

And watching cartoons when almost being adult isn't suck :P

PERRY VS.SONIC

there are shops of creating your own lego model. The petition creater was idiot.

I actually think the opposite o3o.... I find older cartoons to be pretty good for the most part, but I love newer cartoons more o3o

I think the 90s had their share of terrible cartoons

Ed Edd and Eddy is completely mindless and ridiculous, I hated it then and I hate it now. While like... the Regular Show is great to me. Like the friendzone episode xD

Overall I find newer cartoons waay better xD

They're always interesting and I love their plots. The whole Ed Edd and Eddy's motivation being jawbreakers was ridiculous.

Thaaank you. I used to be apart of this shitty weeaboo website (thank god it closed) and I got called a homophobe for saying I hate yaoi. I hate yaoi but I FULLY SUPPORT any and all types of homosexual relationships, between two, REAL people. It's just with fictional characters, especially in anime it's so overdone that it's come to the point where I blatantly dislike it. It's more I dislike how it's portrayed, than say, the yaoi itself. Oh, and the fanbase. The fanbase and what the fanbase produces (poorly-written Fanfiction, drawings, etc.)But yeah. I don't care what someone is, whether it be gay, straight, lesbian, pansexual asexual idfc but I'm just tired of yaoi being apart of every single work of fiction.

I hate yaoi too, but I support the belief you should love who you love.

I also hate 90% of the yaoi fanbase, but I also dislike a lot of the yuri fanbase. I doubt many of the genre's fans like it for what it should be; the love between two girls. Not like 90% of the yaoi fanbase.

On another opinion, I hate the abundance of gay men in modern media. There's no balance of gay men and gay women. One example? Alec and the Warlock in The Mortal Instruments. I got tired of their problems. Can I have more Aline and Helena from the last book out? Please?

Seriously.

This is kinda why I absolutely hate yaoi; there's more of it than yuri, or even heterosexual, it seems.

I actually think the opposite o3o.... I find older cartoons to be pretty good for the most part, but I love newer cartoons more o3o

I think the 90s had their share of terrible cartoons

Ed Edd and Eddy is completely mindless and ridiculous, I hated it then and I hate it now. While like... the Regular Show is great to me. Like the friendzone episode xD

Overall I find newer cartoons waay better xD

They're always interesting and I love their plots. The whole Ed Edd and Eddy's motivation being jawbreakers was ridiculous.

okay, but I loved Courage the Cowardly dog :DD 

I'm really glad that Andrew Garfield wants Spider Man to be bisexual and have a male love interest. I know the purpose of the Amazing Spider Man reboot was to be more faithful to the comics and whether or not this change actually happens, LIKE YES WOW WE NEED MORE BISEXUAL EXPOSURE IN THE MEDIA AND JUST TALKING ABOUT IT IN AN INTERVIEW IS SIGNIFICANT.

I feel like a lot of atheists can be annoying aswell? I mean I perfectly understand why someone would be fond of atheism?But it seems there are some who aren't really taking it seriouslylike on FB I see comments just being like "umad Christians?"As if claiming to be an Atheist makes them better and they get to be like "haha God, haha beliefs"------and different subject-ishpeople kinda throw out random claims. Like if someone in any way mentions race/ skin color it's just immediate racismI mean like if you were talking about crime and you had to mention the person's raceit's like "I saw the man robbing the bank, he was white"and somehow it's considered racist o3oit's not like they said "the man was white *insert racial slurr*"I don't quite remember a specific situation like this has happened, but well kinda like some people don't use the word "black" as if it's offensive just to mention someone's color of skin and instead say like... "African American"

Yeah, like a lot of my friends get pissed like "wtf these teachers call me African American for? Bitch I'm Haitian!".I have no problem getting called "white", although my skin is oliveish and I'm part black. Even if a person may not be having legit black skin, I don't know any of my friends who've been offended getting called "black".Sure if you're in kindergarten and you want to colour your family on a piece of paper with some old Crayola crayons, you're gonna use terms like peach, beige, brown, yellow, orange, but real people (at least in my community) just use black and white and nobody gets offended.But lol yeah even though I'm not black I hate when teachers call students who aren't African African American. You don't call us white students Caucasian :y I remember having this mulatto teacher, though he was more black than white, once correct this student when he was afraid to say the word "black". I don't remember my teacher's exact words, but it went something like this:Teacher: "Why did you apologize for calling him black?"Student: "Oh, I didn't want it to be offensive."Teacher: "How's it offensive? He's black, I'm black. It's only offensive if you make it out to be."Like idk I feel like things shouldn't be racist unless they're an obvious slur, insult, or were just said with the intent of being offensive.

I hate how parents shun their children because of their sexuality

seriously, you MADE your child and you're going to stand there and disown them because they're not "normal"

you need to sit your ass down and rethink of what the hell you're doing because what you just did, you just crushed their trust and love for you

they stand there, crying and sobbing, because YOU do not want them the way they are, and you yourself told them it's okay to tell you ANYTHING

/growls

Gay guys dress nicer than most straight guys

im gay and i dress like shit omg

I hate how parents shun their children because of their sexuality

seriously, you MADE your child and you're going to stand there and disown them because they're not "normal"

you need to sit your ass down and rethink of what the hell you're doing because what you just did, you just crushed their trust and love for you

they stand there, crying and sobbing, because YOU do not want them the way they are, and you yourself told them it's okay to tell you ANYTHING

/growls

im gay and i dress like shit omg

YES ME TOO xD

Also

I don't really get fashion?

I mean I dunno I guess if you feel better wearing something you can wear it

And maybe there's like those shirts with logos of things you like (Like a shirt with Pokemon, Doctor Who, or other stuff).

But I don't' get the point of buying an outfit that costs $50,000 just to look nice o3o

--- 

And also to the rest of your post- yeah. I mean I went through some stuff in 8th grade... and I was depressed so somehow she

got into my Facebook and read my messages nd found out I was bi (though I identify as gay now)

and there's this divide between us... mostly I do it out of fear, growing up she told me that if I was gay she would hate me

---

more on my mom, she's always telling me to lose weight. She told me that in middle school I would get picked on for my weight

she told me the same thing before high school

but no one actually says anything about my body except for her and some other family members ;~;

Edited by FireRubies1

YES ME TOO xD

Also

I don't really get fashion?

I mean I dunno I guess if you feel better wearing something you can wear it

And maybe there's like those shirts with logos of things you like (Like a shirt with Pokemon, Doctor Who, or other stuff).

But I don't' get the point of buying an outfit that costs $50,000 just to look nice o3o

im always in raggy jeans, a plain colored shirt, and a gray/green plaid hoodie and people think im homelessi dont really care though about what people say about my apperance i rather stay comfy

I hate how people come up with stupid gay stereotypes. For example:

"That guy cares about his appearance? He must be gay!" 

"That guy cares about fashion? He must be gay!"

"That guy watches that? He must be gay!"

"That guy listens to that?" He must be gay!"

"That girl has only friendsthataregirls?" She must be a lesbian!"

"That girl has no makeup?" Must be lesbian!"

"That girl has short hair? Must be lesbian!"

"That girl plays sports?" Must be lesbian.

and a million more to come.

Like seriously, where are these people coming up with these stereotypes.

I wonder how liking girly things is stereo typed as....evil. Or that it would make you a bad person.

It makes zero freaking sense to me. Did some jealous nobody come up with that? My God...T__T;;

I just remembered that moment, when my classmates asked me, what I do in my free time.

I answered. :I go to the KH13 , It's an amazing forum, with cool peoples. It's english, but everyone understand my grammarfailed words.

reaction:Whaaaaaat? But that's soo idiotic. There are many evil pedophile....(-and some worst reaction-)  why don't you go outside ,and meets some guy with our school?/said by spoiled  idiot, whos addicted to the facebook/

Now I made a list: Forum vs. School:

Forum:                                                                                                                                 School:

The peoples judge the person by their posts./the person knowledge is showed             The peoples judge the person by their looking/you haven't Iphone-POOR

When somebody pms you , its usually friendly.                                                                 When somebody speak to you/pms you do with usually rude

When you helped to somebody, the person usually thanked to you                            When you helped to somebody ,you happy when the person don't hurt you in the next day

When you said , you like learning languages the reaction:oh,cool                               Reaction--bored face--aha,ok,(nerd)

hobby: say-drawing reading videogames-reaction ok almost same                           reaction:but you a girl! You aren't normal right?

**(ok the members 60%think im a guy. seriously)

When you say you like the cartoon, in every type-what is your favorite?                          say same: O_O why don't watch something mature?

When I write, I usually do with incorrect gramar-no mother language but the peoples accept              When I speak ,rarely when nobody laught or not calling me idiot/speaking tooooo fast

When I have some problem and say it, someone help (thanks : ) )                                          I need help-everybody It's depressed or emo or what? (no helpjust rarely by friends)

only bad experience here: give my true gender-I get some weird message                         As allways, everybody ignores me.

And .  You don't fall the evil trap, when you have some common sense.

Edited by I♥KH

I feel like a lot of atheists can be annoying aswell? 

I mean I perfectly understand why someone would be fond of atheism?

But it seems there are some who aren't really taking it seriously

like on FB I see comments just being like "umad Christians?"

As if claiming to be an Atheist makes them better and they get to be like "haha God, haha beliefs"

------

and different subject-ish

people kinda throw out random claims. Like if someone in any way mentions race/ skin color it's just immediate racism

I mean like if you were talking about crime and you had to mention the person's race

it's like "I saw the man robbing the bank, he was white"

and somehow it's considered racist o3o

it's not like they said "the man was white *insert racial slurr*"

I don't quite remember a specific situation like this has happened, but well kinda like 

some people don't use the word "black" as if it's offensive just to mention someone's color of skin and instead say like... "African American"

Honestly, when someone describes me as African American I ALWAYS say "I am black! Just say it, it's ok! Black!"" Seriously, I don't find it offensive at all (unless someone uses black/blackie as a noun to address me), I am black and that's that. I don't get why it became so offensive to just mention skin colour.

Edited by Winner's Proof

Honestly, when someone describes me as African American I ALWAYS say "I am black! Just say it, it's ok! Black!"" Seriously, I don't find it offensive at all, I am black and that's that. I don't get why it became so offensive to just mention skin colour.

Its different in every people. You accept, but another peoples getting are mad.

I wonder how liking girly things is stereo typed as....evil. Or that it would make you a bad person. It makes zero freaking sense to me. Did some jealous nobody come up with that? My God...T__T;;

I KNOW. Like why is every frickin girl expected to be a tomboy??? So what if I like link, and frilly dresses, and dolls made for children more than half my age!

Its different in every people. You accept, but another peoples getting are mad.

okay but uh most black people don't get mad. everyone EXCEPT black people get mad about using "Black". Using AFRICAN AMERICAN is MORE offensive because NOT ALL black people are or consider themselves African American.

Honestly, when someone describes me as African American I ALWAYS say "I am black! Just say it, it's ok! Black!"" Seriously, I don't find it offensive at all (unless someone uses black/blackie as a noun to address me), I am black and that's that. I don't get why it became so offensive to just mention skin colour.

Ugh I get you. I'm not black but I have noticed that most black people don't mind being called black?? The people who make offensive are nonblack people from what I've seen. People need to listen to the people in question about whether something is offensive or not instead of everyone else. It's not up to white people/asian/latin@/etc to determine what's offensive to black people. 

Okay, YOU'RE BLACK! (Did I just use a noun or an adjective? xP)

okay but uh most black people don't get mad. everyone EXCEPT black people get mad about using "Black". Using AFRICAN AMERICAN is MORE offensive because NOT ALL black people are or consider themselves African American.

Ugh I get you. I'm not black but I have noticed that most black people don't mind being called black?? The people who make offensive are nonblack people from what I've seen. People need to listen to the people in question about whether something is offensive or not instead of everyone else. It's not up to white people/asian/latin@/etc to determine what's offensive to black people. 

Exactly! We take pride in our race so we actually like when we're addressed as black and not "African American". And so true about your other reply too, many people don't consider themselves African American. Sure, I was born in the US, but I don't live there and haven't since I could barely speak and here in the UK, I'm not recognised as a native citizen by the state so I don't really associate myself with either completely but I can say for sure that I am black!  "People need to listen to the people in question about whether something is offensive or not instead of everyone else." THANK YOU!!!! *tight huuuuugg* We as the people in question will say what does and doesn't offend us, it's not for any other race to decide

Okay, YOU'RE BLACK! (Did I just use a noun or an adjective? xP)

You used it as an adjective don't worry. xD A noun would be if you used in place of my name like "Hey blackie, what's the time" or "Shut up, mr. black dude" anything like that.

Exactly! We take pride in our race so we actually like when we're addressed as black and not "African American". And so true about your other reply too, many people don't consider themselves African American. Sure, I was born in the US, but I don't live there and haven't since I could barely speak and here in the UK, I'm not recognised as a native citizen by the state so I don't really associate myself with either completely but I can say for sure that I am black!  "People need to listen to the people in question about whether something is offensive or not instead of everyone else." THANK YOU!!!! *tight huuuuugg* We as the people in question will say what does and doesn't offend us, it's not for any other race to decide

You used it as an adjective don't worry. xD A noun would be if you used in place of my name like "Hey blackie, what's the time" or "Shut up, mr. black dude" anything like that.

I've never heard blackie or mr. black dude before lol.