Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Koko

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

He may be boring to some, but he's still realistic. And many people aren't really all that entertaining, anyways. I can relate to him on more than a few levels.

I can see how he would be relatable, just never really never been a fan of the "moody teenager" type of character. He's not a bad character in any sense of the word, though.

Michael Cera plays the same role in every movie he's in. It kinda got old after Scott Pilgrim.

Lol like he doesn't act. HES just...himself. Dont get me wrong i ink hes cool and all but would i call him a great actor? Nahhhh. Bad? Nah not that either. Hes good but not fantabulous yknow?

I am not targeting anyone in particular when I say this, but why is it that there do not seem to be many people who use this forum who have comprehensive knowledge of the story of Kingdom Hearts? I only know of one user on this website who definitely knows many details of the series, and at least one other possible candidate, but as far as I can tell, there are very few people on this website who have an encyclopaedic knowledge of the series.

I am not targeting anyone in particular when I say this, but why is it that there do not seem to be many people who use this forum who have comprehensive knowledge of the story of Kingdom Hearts? I only know of one user on this website who definitely knows many details of the series, and at least one other possible candidate, but as far as I can tell, there are very few people on this website who have an encyclopaedic knowledge of the series.

Well, you can't expect everyone to be a KH encyclopedia. Take me for example. I haven't played every single game, and I haven't read every single interview, so obviously there're gonna be a few things that I don't know. But that's okay. Besides, if everyone knew everything about the series, then what would be the point of having the Kingdom Hearts section of the forums? One reason it's there is so people can ask questions and discuss things that they aren't sure about.

(For some reason I feel as if I might have misinterpreted what you said, Varnish. Sorry if that is the case.)

Well, you can't expect everyone to be a KH encyclopedia. Take me for example. I haven't played every single game, and I haven't read every single interview, so obviously there're gonna be a few things that I don't know. But that's okay. Besides, if everyone knew everything about the series, then what would be the point of having the Kingdom Hearts section of the forums? One reason it's there is so people can ask questions and discuss things that they aren't sure about.

(For some reason I feel as if I might have misinterpreted what you said, Varnish. Sorry if that is the case.)

I am not saying that I know everything about the series myself, but I am fairly disappointed by the somewhat obvious lack of knowledge of the story of the series among some members. The fact that some people still think that there is a possibility that Roxas will not return in Kingdom Hearts III still bothers me.

I am not saying that I know everything about the series myself, but I am fairly disappointed by the somewhat obvious lack of knowledge of the story of the series among some members. The fact that some people still think that there is a possibility that Roxas will not return in Kingdom Hearts III still bothers me.

Ah. Now I see what you mean. (Yep. I knew I had misinterpreted it. -__-)

Edited by Xiro

What the fck man? You dont have to k ow everything wbout something in order to like it. I LIKE VOLTAIRE, but i only know his race and like 10 of his songs??? That doesnt mean i am ANY less entitled to love him and his music.No offense but it's this douchebaggy mindset that makes pricks say "Ooooh you dont know Sora's blood type age and chinese zodiac? LOL WOW UR A FA GGOT"

What the fck man? You dont have to k ow everything wbout something in order to like it. I LIKE VOLTAIRE, but i only know his race and like 10 of his songs??? That doesnt mean i am ANY less entitled to love him and his music.No offense but it's this douchebaggy mindset that makes pricks say "Ooooh you dont know Sora's blood type age and chinese zodiac? LOL WOW UR A FA GGOT"

I was not meaning to cause offence. I would never insult someone for their lack of knowledge about the story of the series.

I was not meaning to cause offence. I would never insult someone for their lack of knowledge about the story of the series.

Well youre one lf the nicer people. Unfortunately a lot of people like to quiz others on their knowledge of something just because...i dont even know why. Just a divk move. Anyways i grt you dont like it but just know that people dont have to know everything about something to love it.

My G.E.D teacher got mad at me for missing three days: WTF lady? I had a cold! On top of this, she gives me this homework, about a week ago, ten pages...

with an answer key to ONLY the last four because it " got lost"

* angry outburst yell *

WTF lady? You expect ten pages overnight, with a half-assed answer key?

I'm getting irritated at her a lot, because she's very pushy and overbearing simply because i'm 18, the youngest in the class.

I don't work with push: If I fail the G.E.D, she can go Fuqqaboo herself, 'cause i'm off to college as a non-degree seeker.

Ranting over; thank you for your time, and have a nice day.