Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Koko

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

OK guys this will be very unpopular because I know how much we all hate her, and I can't blame you, I mean god she's such a pain, ugh! She smells bad too.

But even though I know I mock her a lot, Shana is indeed very awesome. 

I can't believe anyone could possibly have such a horrid opinion. People like you need to be strung up in the streets and burned alive. Sickening.

I don't get why some people are proud of having multiple boyfriends or girlfriends at the same time. Like the way I see it is that you are being unfaithful and just ugh.

The whole friends with benefits thing disgusts me. I dunno why it just does

I think that the people who would yell at someone or call them or calling them ignorant or something for not having the same opinion as them or not liking something or someone they love are childish and need to just shut it.

No one need a reason to not like something or someone. And the same with liking someone or something.

I don't get why people have cell phones bigger than their head. I mean like.....you look kinda stupid holding something the size of a laptop to your ear

I don't get why some people are proud of having multiple boyfriends or girlfriends at the same time. Like the way I see it is that you are being unfaithful and just ugh.The whole friends with benefits thing disgusts me. I dunno why it just doesI think that the people who would yell at someone or call them or calling them ignorant or something for not having the same opinion as them or not liking something or someone they love are childish and need to just shut it.No one need a reason to not like something or someone. And the same with liking someone or something.I don't get why people have cell phones bigger than their head. I mean like.....you look kinda stupid holding something the size of a laptop to your ear

I agree. Well they don't need a reason at all, but in their brain there has to be some reason, even if it's small why they don't like them or they would not like them.

If that makes any sense.I'm not saying anyone needs a reason but psychologically something made you hate it. But you don't need to tell anyoen what, you may not even know what. 

Edited by KittensOnFire

I don't get why people think I'm a badass and/or a crazy person for drinking hot coffee or tea on a hot day.  Really, it has nothing to do with courage, it's just me wanting my firetrucking coffee and screw temperature.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone imply that coffee intake depends on the weather.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone imply that coffee intake depends on the weather.

It's more the (alleged) oddity of drinking a hot drink in hot weather, or even a cold drink in cold weather.  I've gotten numerous comments in the past of doing just that, and I'm always like, :/

I get really amazed when someone who lives in America and a native born say they love living here. I Know America is a much better place than some other places but it's far from heaven.

I makes me kinda sad when I read stuff from people in other country's dissing america. Some of what they say is true, so I guess that's why it makes me kinda sad. But with that I shake in anger when I read "all Americans are stupid and fat" no. That's not true. AT ALL.

America is going to crash and burn onto itself.

I makes me kinda sad when I read stuff from people in other country's dissing america. Some of what they say is true, so I guess that's why it makes me kinda sad. But with that I shake in anger when I read "all Americans are stupid and fat" no. That's not true. AT ALL

Fun Fact: What other countries think of America is the same as America thinks of Texas.

Fun Fact: What other countries think of America is the same as America thinks of Texas.

I live in Texas and the stereotypes are very apparent but it's getting better with more generations I think.

I don't get why people think I'm a badass and/or a crazy person for drinking hot coffee or tea on a hot day.  Really, it has nothing to do with courage, it's just me wanting my firetrucking coffee and screw temperature.

We need coffee at any time xD

Who cares if it's hot or not?

Do you like coffee? Then drink away xD

Coffee is needed 100% of the time. 

I don't think Jesus Christ existed at all, either as a diety or a historical man.

Well all myths originate from truth haha.

Maybe he was a hippie who pulled a rabbit out of a hat and said "I'm the son of god" and the people back then didn't know any better or something

Well all myths originate from truth haha.

Maybe he was a hippie who pulled a rabbit out of a hat and said "I'm the son of god" and the people back then didn't know any better or something

I wouldn't say that's necessarily true.  Some myths have just been myths all the way through.

I wouldn't say that's necessarily true.  Some myths have just been myths all the way through.

I think he was just a prophet back then or something. Like Greek mythology, Christianity only exists to give people something to both explain everything and to be in fear of. I mean of course some prophet had to start it.

I don't think Jesus Christ existed at all, either as a diety or a historical man.

...but he is in historical documents and most of those events he was directly involved in ( Like Rome and its christian followers and how it is bad since its not following the pantheon and much more). Him being a deity or what not doesn't have much evidence to back up so its up to belief, but he did exist on this earth. He is a part of history.

As for myths, I have some theories (I'm sure I'm not the first one to come up with it) on mythological creatures. Either those mythological creatures existed but died, or they were mistaken for other stuff. Like imagine a flying anaconda = Chinese Dragon. 

But I don't give a firetruck I will believe that there are mermaids down there in the ocean.

Edited by Shana09

...but he is in historical documents and most of those events he was directly involved in ( Like Rome and its christian followers and how it is bad since its not following the pantheon and much more). Him being a deity or what not doesn't have much evidence to back up so its up to belief, but he did exist on this earth. He is a part of history.

As for myths, I have some theories (I'm sure I'm not the first one to come up with it) on mythological creatures. Either those mythological creatures existed but died, or they were mistaken for other stuff. Like imagine a flying anaconda = Chinese Dragon.

But I don't give a firetruck I will believe that there are mermaids down there in the ocean.

Jesus is mentioned in some second-hand historical documents, but nothing contemporary (which is a big problem). I'll stop there though since I don't want to derail the thread. Edited by Hardrada

Jesus is mentioned in some second-hand historical documents, but nothing contemporary (which is a big problem). I'll stop there though since I don't want to derail the thread.

We can go on for a few posts, as long as it doesn't reach the next page. Discussion is fine in this thread but there is a limit.

And he did exist. It really isn't an opinion, since it is a fact.

We can go on for a few posts, as long as it doesn't reach the next page. Discussion is fine in this thread but there is a limit.And he did exist. It really isn't an opinion, since it is a fact.

You're welcome to PM me.

Fine, it's alright if you don't want to discuss this topic, you can say that.

I would rather discuss it outside the thread, unless thats what you want. These things aren't brief and I don't want to take up multiple pages. Edited by Hardrada