Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Koko

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

I'd say that guys should pull their pants up but I'm not the first to say that soo...

NYAH (Pants on the ground..pants on the ground..looking like a fool with your pants on the ground....)!!!!!!! O____O

^_____________________________________^

But I do have a guy friend who calls people who do that an "open invitation". LMBO

I feel neglected at home, my new school and here.

The benefit of this is that I get to wake up every morning, smiling that I am not any one of you people.

I feel neglected at home, my new school and here.

The benefit of this is that I get to wake up every morning, smiling that I am not any one of you people.

TOM IS MEAN, LIKE FO SRS.

I honestly think "Darkness Becomes Light, Light Falls Into Darkness" means Riku will rid of his darkness in KH:DDD through his journey and Sora will pick up some darkness of his own. I'm not saying he's gonna be Vanitas.. but pick up some darkness of his own because as he so cockily says "Even without it, no one can beat me!" he'll come to find this dream journey is a lot harder than he expected and maybe something will finally snap. He cant be a pure, innocent, rainbow beam ALL the time. (though it is adorable xD)

People (except a few) hate this opinion.

Femininity is not inherently bad; everyone is quick to agree that men and women are equal, so why not masculinity and femininity?

...and cake is disgusting.

When people carry on side conversations in a topic unrelated to the purpose of the thread or the discussion I really don't understand why they can't do it in private.

Also I don't get the fascination other girls have with putting feathers in their hair. I looks odd to me.

-Kingdom Hearts should have a crisis on infinite earths

It will help fix continuity and it will be epic

Kh just needs to create good villian

http://en.wikipedia....Infinite_Earths

-Dc is better Marvel

-Stephanie Brown is favourite Batgirl

-Barry should have never came back

-Once characters die they should never be brought back to life

-The robin's are great characters

-Aquaman is a good character

Being a girl and not liking 'girly stuff' doesn't make you different or cool.

It just means you don't like something. And it doesn't make you better than anyone else.

Wearing makeup doesn't mean you're fake. It means 'Hey I like looking nice' or maybe they just like make up.

I mean to be honest, most people like people who are put together and looked nice instead of someone looking like a mess.

People like to say 'I think girls are prettier without makeup' or something like that, that's supposed make us be like 'YOU'RE A GOOD PERSON' but to be honest, I think anyone who says that is a liar or just trying to seem like a good person or whatever. You're going to tell me that you'd prefer a girl in an ill fitting t shirt, baggy jeans, hair in a mess and no makeup over a girl that looks put together in nice clothes, hair done nicely, has their makeup done (or even if they don't wear makeup, takes care of there skin so it looks smooth and flawless) and etc. If you truly do find the former attractive I think you're one in a million.

Not saying there's anything wrong by being lazy in your appearance, but to be honest, most people judge what they see. It's the sad truth.

And that's coming from someone who wants to pierce her lip and shave the sides of her head lol.

If you don't care what people think, like truly are not bothered at all, I commend you.

Anarchy is good

Huey freeman (boondocks) is a anarchist

america will not last forever

I'm glad I got to look at wikileaks before it was banned off US servers

nixon wwas paraniod

Obama shouldn't be hated on the damn republicans don't vote for anything he puts out there

Racist's r fags don't be one

I think we all have problems.

If you say you don't have, you're probably lying.

But I guess it's not good to stay talking about them a lot, or for a long time.

Life is short, so we need to preserve the happy moments, and forget a bit the problems.

We have to resolve them somehow, of course.

But I think we can't be always talking about them.

It's better to try to resolve it then to spend time wondering how'd get into it.

Just my thoughts, bro.

All smokers are murderers. The best smoker can still kill people through second hand smoke, affecting your life a lot. I know it isn't instant but I hate the fact that anyone other than myself can determine my life span.

Also, I really don't like Sora right now. His "I'm so strong I can do anything" speech was seriously arrogant; he questioned Master Yen Sid who's obviously older and more experienced with the keyblade than him. Then, the rest of the time, he's so nice it's infuriating. I think Sora is actually quite weak. And 358/2 Days should have been released as a game, it could have been done as a short video or something.

thought of some more~

though it's true that make-up can make girls look better, if you don't know how to use it correctly, then just don't bother. caking on make-up (especially eyeliner. especially especially especially eyeliner.) in random places will just make you look like shit.

school uniforms aren't bad. they can be really cute, and it takes away the stress of dress codes.

school in general isn't bad, and if you decide to slack off and not care, then you're just digging your own grave.

not all highly religious people are evil bigots who oppose everything that contradicts their views. (though it's technically a fact, not many people will acknowledge it).