Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Koko

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

I want high school to have a class where you practice sleeping habits. Grades are awarded for sleeping well, and for tests and exams, you have to demonstrate how well you can sleep. Staying awake is highly discouraged in this class, and falling asleep in a lecture will get you a bonus mark.

xD That will be perfect for any school worldwide.

Now if they take out P.E. and replace it with Lunch as a new subject, then I'm all good 8D

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT

IF YOURE WHITE, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT IN SAYING WHAT A POC SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT BE OFFENDED BY

POC ARE ALLOWED TO BE MAD ABOUT OPRESSION

IF YOU ARE NOT POC,YOU DON'T HAVE A PLACE TO TELL A POC TO STOP BEING ANGRY ABOUT RACISM

POC?

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT

IF YOURE WHITE, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT IN SAYING WHAT A POC SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT BE OFFENDED BY

POC ARE ALLOWED TO BE MAD ABOUT OPRESSION

IF YOU ARE NOT POC,YOU DON'T HAVE A PLACE TO TELL A POC TO STOP BEING ANGRY ABOUT RACISM

I didn't mean POC aren't allowed to be angry about racist activities, I mean they shouldn't spread false information and hold a double-standard towards race. Heck, racism isn't cool and I get that people have been deeply affected (and still are) by it, so I get telling people about the things they/ their family went through and things of similar things, as well as standing up for your beliefs and showing your passion. My post was referring to the fact that you can't call racist, spread false information, and not do as instructed then get upset with someone who calls out your mistakes and gives truth. I didn't mean to say that POC should lie down and take racism like dogs or something.

Video games has gone a lot worse direction than they used to be:

-Focusing too much on graphics

-Story is b-class hollywood crap

-Trying to make game fun with violence

-Adding zombie/some other horde mode to game

-Way too easy difficulty

-Focusing too much on either single player/ multiplayer and don't give a crap about the other

-Copying other people's ideas

-Trying to compete with other game makers

-Making games for money

-Most of games these days are just sequels, almost nobody tries to make brand new game series

-Over priced DLC and there is even Disc Located Content..

I hate it when someone always calls something racist just because it would involve mentioning someone's ethnicity or skin color.

Like if you were to describe something happening and you mentioned the skin color of a person

it wouldn't mean anything racist.

It would be racist if you tried to joke about it and/or made a generalization

Not an unpopular opinion, but here it is.

The friendzone is very real and being rejected by the perfect girl who is also one of your closest friends is a thousand times harder than being rejected by someone you hardly know.

So I've heard.

Well Dr. Pepper has really "weird" taste so it's that kind of drink which really doesn't suit all. I personally like it though.

People who says that they don't fear death are stupid or doesn't even try to think what death actually is:

If you wouldn't fear the death you would be extremely careless and you wouldn't care a less if something is dangerous or that you could die doing it.

If you say that you don't fear the death means that you haven't been even close to death and don't know how scary it is

(I know it, because I almost drowned in age of 5 T_T)

I really don't get trolls.

What do they do for a living? "Troll" people online?

They take advantage of online anonymity to have fun. Messing with people over a keyboard is funner than doing it in person, because online there's no consequences to it (or so they believe). After all, it's not people they're hurting, it's just words on a screen.

When you say , "Save the boobies."

Posted Image

Most of the people who say this are men who think boobs are super hot and sexy and that all they look at when they look at a women.

You ain't doing crap but saying save the boobies.

Breast cancer is not a way for you to say, "Save the boobs! Save the boobies! Do it for the boobs! "

It's disrespectful to the women who have breast cancer and the ones who are trying to help.

All you are doing is saying save boobs on twitter.