Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
tawnyHero

dragon/demon rp

"To...well I don't really. Anyway where are you going off to in such a hurry?" I ask. I've never know demons could be so nice but wait he'll change at some point I know I think to myself.

A dark cloud rolled in as pitch black as night itself. it soon began to snow...then the a blizzard began and a dark figure walked out of the forest with a sword strapped to his back and a light coat on.

I looked up from my dark trance in my mind and saw a dragon. as i unsheethed my sword it scraped against its metal sheeth and was loud. it sounded like a shard of glass against a chalkboard. then i spoke "im no assasin but i will fight with pride dragon! my name is Bain. I must know yours before i strike" he said to Nora

"me?oh...well anywhere but my old clan."Exxon said.he thought about his old clan and how he was accused to siding with the dragons and being banished from his home.he shook his head and tried to look on the bright side.if there was a bright side to his life.

"Your old clan?" I ask. I woulder never understand what Exxion about to say but I could try. Old clan I ask myself. "Does that mean you left your clan?"

"well first thing they targeted my clan,and we used to be a pretty big clan.and well... they killed most of my clan. even my mom and dad.im not sure how i survived since i was at least 5.there was only 10 survivors includng me."Exxon said sadly.

The sound of a sword being sheethed echoed and screeched against the metal sheeth. "alright then" suddenly the blizzard dispersed but the dark clouds still loomed over head. The Demon was now visible. But he was walking towards the village. "I haven't found a dragon in about 5 days." he said as he walked past the 2 his eyes didn't move and were cold almost dead.