Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
tawnyHero

dragon/demon rp

Ok I just got this idea a minute ago

the story.......

a long time ago demons and dragons lived in harmony but an evil dragon started a killing spree.the demons sought revenge.thats when the war started.much blood was shead and eventualy the dragons won and drove the demons out of the land.to this day every dragon and demon fights to the death.

Rules

No godmodling

Limit the swearing

No killing other people's charaters

you can only have one charater

cant win every battle

Have fun^___^

Name:

race:

element:

weapon:(demons only)

Appearance:

Bio:

example and mine

name:Exxon

race:demon

element:black fire

weapon:2 swords,20 kunai,20 surkin,(lots)of hidden knives,2 daggers

Appearance:black horns black saggy hair with red streaks red eyes gray hoodie with zipper thats red black pants with red chains black tail with triangle point(like the devils tail but black) wings with bony parts black inside part red black shoes with red bottoms

bio:Exxon was castout of his clan at the age of 7 his emotionless attitude always helps a stressed out group he loves cookies ramen and marsmallows

everyone starts out travling

i need 3 demons and 4 dragons

Name: Cassidy

race: Demon

element: Fire

weapon:(demons only) Chakram

Appearance:Posted Image

Bio: She's a half demon and dragon thought he dragon doesn't show on her much except for her temper. She's hot headed like the element she uses and doesn't like to not get her way. She has a half sister who travels with who is a dragon. This could cost them death if it were known to others.

Name:Sol Weaver

race: Dragon

element: Light

weapon:(demons only)

Bio: She's Cassidy half sister but being a dragon with a demon is very hard to keep alive but she trusts Cassidy so she follows. She's also shy not saying much around anything or anyone since she could speak.

Name: Taji

race: Demon

element: Earth

weapon: staff with dark powers obtained from her father.

Bio:Taji was pretty quiet. She never said or did anything wrong, or hurt anyone. That was 3 years ago. A dragon came and attacked her family, she was the only one to survive. Now she travels all over hunting for the dragon who killed her family.

Name: Bain

race: demon

element: ice

weapon: giant sword

Bio: has lived in darkness all his life. and hates everyone. he uses his power to show his strength. and thats it

arrow u can only hav 1 charater so choose 1 and then ur accepted

i need

2 demons and 4 dragons

hey u guys tell ur friends to come see this and send the link too!

Posted ImageDemon

Name:Rise

Element:Space and time

Wepon:None

Bio:A lover of dragons...at age 3 a dragon saved her ever since she travled from place to place saveing dragons.

Name:Nora

race: Dragon

element:wind

Appearance:http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/198/2/e/Wind_Dragon_Malrien_by_Dark_Dragon_Kyra.jpg

Bio:Wen Nora was 4, demons killed her parents and she raised by one of her parents friend named Soma. Soma teach Nora how to fight and tell her best skillls. Nora really hates wen others say wind dragons are weak and can't win a simple battle. "I may be wind dragon but I stronger and faster then you" Thats what she always say

Race: The Dragons.

Element: Silver.

Weapon: None.

Appearance: White Hair, Black Eyes, White Robes and White Sandals.

Bio: A Strange and Mysterious Young Man who calls himself "Revlis, Revlis Nogard." and who likes to travel as a Nomad from Country to Country, Only to be caught in the war between the Dragons and the Demons and now fights against both-In order to make sure that either will not get killed and hopefully make both sides will eventually come to see eye to eye with one another.

kaihigh and Iamkingdomhearts1000 accepted and ill start

as Exxon walked through the desert he thought about the war.he shivered and kept walking.

just a start

I slowly walked throw the forest. "I wounder how long it will take for an enemy to." I sigh. "The art of space and time let me see what can't be seen".

Nora was resting that she seance some thing bad is going to happen. "whats wrong?" She thought by her self "Maybe those guys are here again" Then she fly to Revlis "Hey don't you think some think is wrong?" She asked

Exxon saw a hazy town ahead.he was starting to feel really thersty and dark spots danced before his eyes.soon he over heated and colasped.

the next day...

Exxon woke up on a bed.he tried to get up but a hand slowed him down

"huh?" Exxon said. "if you get up to fast then youll faint again."said a girl.she smiled and said"my names Zoey"she handed him his canteen and he took a drink from it and the cool water went down his parched throat."thanks"he said.

"your welcome"

"my names Exxon"

"well hello Exxon.tomarrow you might be able to leave here so be careful"

"i will."

the next day...

Exxon woke up and came out of the building and looked around.he saw a small town.he went to the shops and bought extra water and food and some more suplies.then he for asked directions to the forest and then he headed out.

"Oh their should be a town a little ways off.....dispale." I open my eyes and start to walk again. As I reach the edge of the forst I see a small town.

"Ow." I say as I rub my head. "You okay?" I ask. I smile and start to laugh. Hi. I'm Rise. Who are you?" I get up. "Are you hurt?" I ask and offer my hand.

Nora began to get worried so she left and head to a forest and she sat on an edge near a town. "You can see the town from here. every thing sounds normal." Nora thought by her self "maybe I was wrong" She sat on the edge for an hour so that she would be sure.