Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Amon

TV My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Discussion thread

Posted Image

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with that stupid ass "Brony War". Nor is this an attempt to restart the fad. This is a legitimate discussion about the show. Anyone who brings up the war, fad, or both from this point will be banned by my imaginary mod powers of doooooooooooom

So basically this thread is a place where we talk about Friendship is Magic. Share your thoughts on the show here. I'll be getting some more stuff on this post later tomorrow when I have more time on my hands.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is probably one of the best animated shows i've seen all year, it is good to look at and has a great story. My favourite ponies are Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash, I also like Spike.

I was pretty skeptic about the entire show when I literally heard some guy in my class Junior year start talking about it quietly to his friend in the back of the classroom. But it made me curious because I grew up watching the 80's ponies on VHS so I was interested at the very least. It's actually a really good show. Yeah, it's a but corny sometimes probably because it's meant for younger kids and not someone of my age but I do find the show to be pretty alright and I watch it from time to time.

o3o My favorite ponies are of course Applejack and Fluttershy. ;u;

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is probably one of the best shows i've seen all year, it is good to look at and has a great story. My favourite ponies are Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash, I also like Spike.

I wouldn't say it's the best show all year, but it's defiantly the best cartoon that has come out for a few years. And who would of thought that it would of been a show directed towards girls (most of the popular cartoons are designed to appeal to both genders). Even still, who would of thought that a show made for girls would have most of it's viewers being 13 to 30 year old men?

My favorite ponies have to be Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. I share all of the traits of Rainbow Dash except for athleticism and If you knew me in real life you would say I am as childish and random as Pinkie Pie

I was pretty skeptic about the entire show when I literally heard some guy in my class Junior year start talking about it quietly to his friend in the back of the classroom. But it made me curious because I grew up watching the 80's ponies on VHS so I was interested at the very least. It's actually a really good show. Yeah, it's a but corny sometimes probably because it's meant for younger kids and not someone of my age but I do find the show to be pretty alright and I watch it from time to time.

o3o My favorite ponies are of course Applejack and Fluttershy. ;u;

I discovered the show during the height of it's internet popularity. One day there were suddenly 100s of pony pictures on various forums and I didn't know what it was. I looked into it a little more and found out that it was some new My Little Pony show. At first I thought I wouldn't like it because I was not fond of any of the MLP series before FiM. Before I started trolling the fans I decided to look into it and I fell in love.

It is a bit corny from time to times due to it being a kid show. But I guess the makers of the show are caught onto its popularity with men as there are a few rather...inappropriate scenes, nothing to bad for a kids show but any teen or adult would be able to notice them with ease.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE WORLD OF TEENAGERS

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE LIKE A CHILDREN'S SHOW MEANT FOR LITTLE KIDS?

Because it's fun :D And i mean common who the hell doesn't like Cartoons? o_o So many Teenagers and Adults love them http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png Edited by Libirica

but this isn't just a cartoon, it's a cartoon that has an intended age range maximum of about eight. xD

Lauren Faust the creator of the modern day MLP said she intended it for all ages even for older men to enjoy xD

http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png yea ;D Fluttershys cute D:

[media=]http-~~-//youtu.be/b5YfYtZ32d4[/media]

I remember this fanmade song. xD It's amazing. Speaking of that, I'm going to find a mp3 download of it. :D

Oh, and Princess Cadence is from the episode, "A Canterlot Wedding" from season 2.

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf_MHBwEuAs[/media]

Edited by KeybladeMaster900

Why do we watch Disney movies, brah?

because we can fight alongside them and visit their worlds in kingdom hearts?

haha and there are 4 reasons i like ponies.

1.) The Living Tombstone

2.) Wooden Toaster

3.) Two Best Sisters Play

4.) BLOB PONIES! :3

Posted Image

Edited by Impersisfluff