Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Key2Oblivion

If you could be a character in any game/anime you wanted which would you choose?

I really can't put my finger on it but ever since I got back into DBZ this summer it's been, like, the only game/anime on my mind. And now, again can't explain, I've been day dreaming about being a DBZ character. So what about you guys?

I would love to be a Jedi and use the Force and a Lightsaber. That's why I can't wait until The Old Republic comes out in December. I already preordered the Deluxe Digital Edition, so I may even get to play it early.

well a few days ago i found out Naruto was my anime self so i think ill go with Naruto cause of him being my Anime self along with my best mate actually being Sasuke's anime self and i know a Pervy sage haha

I obviously like Megaman. I obviously like Protoman. As my alternate self, I don't know. His life kind of sucks for one thing, and he's kind of a robot. As cool as robots are, they probably go through one of those WHAT AM I FIGHTING FORRRR moments on a daily basis. Asides from that, what I'm into changes from month to month. It would be kickass to have a gun for a hand, respectively. Guns are sexy.

Hell, I don't even know if I would like to be from any anime/game/fantasy etc. Sure, you have your perks, but other than that, a main characters life is pretty crappy. You might be awesome, have super powers, and a gigantic sword, but more than likely someone is out to get you. All the damn time, at that. For a day, sure I'll be a super fighting robot. For the rest of my life? Probably not.

Posted Image

Claus from mother 3

Or

Posted Image

The pokemon trainer Barry/Barry the Chopper from FMA

Or

Posted Image

Shoutmon from Digimon Xros Wars

Or

Posted Image

Guilmon from Digimon Tamers

lol i cant choose between my faves so ill just list the top ones i would like to be in: Batman(would be awesome to take on that mantel xD), Kingdom Hearts (who doesnt want a keyblade am i right http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png), Zoids (CLASSIC xD), Megaman (battle network series of course, and maybe star force series idk), Halo (come on to be a one man army duh), Assassins Creed (nuff said), Gundam Wing (ANOTHER CLASSIC xD), Pokemon (attack my killer monsters xD), Avatar (idk if this counts as anime but what ever i would be able to water bend xP), Dinozaurs (Another classic xD), and i think that is all http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png lol

lol i cant choose between my faves so ill just list the top ones i would like to be in: Batman(would be awesome to take on that mantel xD), Kingdom Hearts (who doesnt want a keyblade am i right http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png), Zoids (CLASSIC xD), Megaman (battle network series of course, and maybe star force series idk), Halo (come on to be a one man army duh), Assassins Creed (nuff said), Gundam Wing (ANOTHER CLASSIC xD), Pokemon (attack my killer monsters xD), Avatar (idk if this counts as anime but what ever i would be able to water bend xP), Dinozaurs (Another classic xD), and i think that is all http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png lol

Avater counts.~Nayn

At first, I would probably list this long line of characters whose lives I would gladly take in a heartbeat. But after watching Supernatural for the past month off and on and coming across the episode where Dean and Sam (the main characters for those that don't know) travel to a Supernatural convention (long story but if you watch the series you'll get it) and long story short: They save the day as usual and make friends with the supernatural fans that don't know Sam and Dean really are Sam and Dean. These fans say they would gladly take Sam and Dean's lives in a heartbeat and Dean explains to them why they actually wouldn't want that kind of life. I can't help but agree with Dean for any case of any character from any game/shows/etc.

Their lives suck. Our lives may suck, but theirs suck even more and are full with emotional roller coasters, life and death actions, in some cases they lose loved ones constantly, people/monsters/things are ALWAYS after them, they carry heavy burdens, and basically it's all just a bunch of shit to deal with. Yeah the lives of these fictional characters are great and all and it would be amazing to live like that for one day, but I don't think I could handle more than one day living the lives of my favorite characters. It would be a pain for me to deal with the things they all deal with on a daily basis. I am happy with my life despite its faults and honestly I could not pick a character whose life I would rather have than my own.

Winnie the Pooh. He is constantly happy and 100% carefree and judging by how long he's been around, probably immortal. The worse thing that ever happens in the 100 Acre Wood is that some asshole gets lost and everyone needs to make a movie to find them.

Nathan Drake from Unchated

Most character i like with gone though alot and don't have best of lifes like Booster gold,Batman and Daredevil.

I really don't know who i want to pick