Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DigiMoon93

Text Death Note: Un-Light

That is an awesome story. I want to see what Light does with L. Let Light die anyway. KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!

Also, if Light doesn't have the Death Note...then who does!?!

MUHAHAHAHA!!! You shall see.

may I add that you should already know that Matt was the third most intelligent Wammy House Kid and that he loves videogames (about as much as Mello loves chocolate)

BTW I described L as a shadow since his partner will soon be Light. (Get it?)

lawlz i know!

BUT---

Manga Version: at this time he would be 10

Anime Version: at this time he would be PROBABLY 12

i didn't REALLY bother to calculate any time until i thought "YOU KNOW WHAT?!?! I WANT TO PUT "*Insert age here* year old" in this part right here!!! And so, Mello is only 9 and has such language lawlz.

the bed going up in flames is funny since Mello loves to blow shit up in the Mafia (and alittle before as i recall....)

BTW L, Matt, Mello, Misa, and Light(well actually my friend who loves him added Light) ARE MY FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK!!!! YAAAAY (although Misa is in spanish........*going to have to find another Misa*)

also is Kenpachi, Orihime, Ichigo (and I'm waiting on Rukia) OH AND TREKKIE MONSTER!!!

NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT RELIZE WHO THE CHARACTER IS IN THE FIRST HALF OF THIS CHAPTER THEN LOOK IT UP!!!

Death Note: Un-Light Chapter 3: Despair

A man slid his pen across every page with one hand and flipped through the internet with the other. He was moving so quickly, so precisely that he was almost like a well-oiled machine just doing its usual routine. After about an hour he had finished the daily slaughter; tapping a pen against his lower lip, he was reading over the rules again.