Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
spenskh89

Which is your fav Horror Movie Character?

Which iis your fav Horror Movie Character?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which iis your fav Horror Movie Character?

• Jason
    • Freddy
    • Chucky
    • Gremlins
    • IT
    • Lepricans
    • Michael Meyers
    • Other
    • Jigsaw
    • Lady Koko
    • Scream

Gotta be Jigsaw, he doesn't kill for the sake of killing. He's trying to help people who don't appreciate their lives appreciate them. His methods are rather sadistic but he's not some random ass douchebag that will cut your face off.

the worst thing about me and horror movies sometimes i CANT STOP LAUGHING i watched insidious and i was laughing my but off xD its just sometimes i route for the monster alot. im sorry but its kinda fun and the people are IDIOTS they use no common sence like running up stairs when a monsters chaseing you WHAT THE HELL?! where are you going to go!? xD XD that makes me laugh:3 duh the monster got them and then brothers like sissy! its not funny! its a scarey movie!!!!!!.....maybe im just a verry demented little girl.... i really like zombies and dracula and frankenstien(cant beat the classics^^) i also love grimlens and the monster from insidios and poltrigiest the steven king films are pretty good too

the worst thing about me and horror movies sometimes i CANT STOP LAUGHING i watched insidious and i was laughing my but off xD its just sometimes i route for the monster alot. im sorry but its kinda fun and the people are IDIOTS they use no common sence like running up stairs when a monsters chaseing you WHAT THE HELL?! where are you going to go!? xD XD that makes me laugh:3 duh the monster got them and then brothers like sissy! its not funny! its a scarey movie!!!!!!.....maybe im just a verry demented little girl.... i really like zombies and dracula and frankenstien(cant beat the classics^^) i also love grimlens and the monster from insidios and poltrigiest the steven king films are pretty good too

I always laugh during horror movies, or during any gory scenes. If someone is being slaughtered by a zombie I start laughing like crazy. Last week in school we tricked one of our teachers into letting us watch the walking dead (the tv show), and I had to hold myself back from laughing when the zombies came out. People would of thought I was insane. (which is only slightly true...hehe) Anyways, overall I'm not a big horror movie fan. I just don't enjoy watching them much, unless its a zombie movie. For some reason I really like zombies.