Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
4Everbee

HEELLPPP piz?

I have 2 things i need help with

1,How do i tell my family that I'm not the same 8 year old girl.Who takes money(I like money and i use to take it away from my family)That i growed up.And I want to have friend and i don't want to be siting on the pc everyday(I love you all.I just really want some friend outside this site)

2,How do i tell my family that.I don't care about looks.I want to hang out with boys more then girls.I want to play video game and not go shoping all the time.That I will never give up on my dream(It's dumb but still)

And how do i tell my mother that .I'm not going to be a slut and I'm NOT going to run away at 16.Any help?

I have 2 things i need help with

1,How do i tell my family that I'm not the same 8 year old girl.Who takes money(I like money and i use to take it away from my family)That i growed up.And I want to have friend and i don't want to be siting on the pc everyday(I love you all.I just really want some friend outside this site)

2,How do i tell my family that.I don't care about looks.I want to hang out with boys more then girls.I want to play video game and not go shoping all the time.That I will never give up on my dream(It's dumb but still)

And how do i tell my mother that .I'm not going to be a slut and I'm NOT going to run away at 16.Any help?

Just say it.

Seriously...?

1. you tell your parents to suck it the firetruck up that you've gotten older and changed. If they don't believe you prove it.

2. You don't. You just do what you do.

Seriously...?

1. you tell your parents to suck it the firetruck up that you've gotten older and changed. If they don't believe you prove it.

2. You don't. You just do what you do.

1,Tryed that didn't work But thanks any ways!

Is there any special reason why you can't just tell her how you feel? I mean my mom and I talked about this stuff when I was younger. She knew I wasn't like the other girls, so she just improvised. Instead of shopping for dresses and makeup, we would go to the game store. Sure she didn't really understand me because she was always the kind of girl who liked the stuff most girls like, but she still accepted me.

If you want your parents to see that you are older, not only must you tell them, you should act it. I'm not sure the best way to do that since I don't know the circumstances. That you will need to figure out yourself. As for friends, have them over more than going out with them. If you want to convince your parents you aren't doing anything wrong, hang out with your friends when they are around. Trust me, it can work.

Okay, now first, please don't use the word slut to describe anyone. You can do what you want with your body. Dress it however you want, and be with whoever you want and basically it's your body and using the word slut to describe anyone is very rude. No one is a slut. It's a shameful word and no one deserves to be called that.

So no matter what you do, you will never be a slut.

Start off by telling your parents that you're older. You're not a toddler. You don't need to be fed. You are growing into your own person and you can start making your own decisions. Tell them that you don't want to do what they want you to do, you want to do what you want. And if they cared about your happiness, they'd let you be who you want and they'd trust you not to do anything wrong.

Basically just tell them that you won't be happy if they force you to be someone you're not and that even if they try, you're not going to. They might see it as rebelling, but you need to stand your ground.

When you tell them this, being mature and calm about it. Show them you are growing up. Don't get upset or anything.

Okay, now first, please don't use the word slut to describe anyone. You can do what you want with your body. Dress it however you want, and be with whoever you want and basically it's your body and using the word slut to describe anyone is very rude. No one is a slut. It's a shameful word and no one deserves to be called that.

So no matter what you do, you will never be a slut.

Start off by telling your parents that you're older. You're not a toddler. You don't need to be fed. You are growing into your own person and you can start making your own decisions. Tell them that you don't want to do what they want you to do, you want to do what you want. And if they cared about your happiness, they'd let you be who you want and they'd trust you not to do anything wrong.

Basically just tell them that you won't be happy if they force you to be someone you're not and that even if they try, you're not going to. They might see it as rebelling, but you need to stand your ground.

When you tell them this, being mature and calm about it. Show them you are growing up. Don't get upset or anything.

Thanks LK and sorry for saying the word slut

If you want your parents to see that you are older, not only must you tell them, you should act it. I'm not sure the best way to do that since I don't know the circumstances. That you will need to figure out yourself. As for friends, have them over more than going out with them. If you want to convince your parents you aren't doing anything wrong, hang out with your friends when they are around. Trust me, it can work.

Is there any special reason why you can't just tell her how you feel? I mean my mom and I talked about this stuff when I was younger. She knew I wasn't like the other girls, so she just improvised. Instead of shopping for dresses and makeup, we would go to the game store. Sure she didn't really understand me because she was always the kind of girl who liked the stuff most girls like, but she still accepted me.

Hm..Maybe..Thanks for your help

Thanks LK and sorry for saying the word slut

Hm..Maybe..Thanks for your help

it's fine, I just don't like slut shaming.

Anyways, I hope it goes well when you do talk to your parents!

Well, if you did those things before, it's understandable that they may not be listening. When people do bad things like stealing from you, it hurts them and they won't trust you. If you've said that you won't do it anymore, that's a good start. Now what you have to do is earn their trust back. This isn't really sucking up to them or anything, you just do what you say. Continue to show that you aren't that person and that you don't do those things. Over time they will begin to trust you again. And just keep being yourself. They will see the person you are. Just give them time and stick with it ^^