Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xRayne93

Re-introducing myself (:

Hey there people (:

I doubt many of you remember me, but I used to be an active member here. KH13 had helped me a lot with any questions I had, relating to Kingdom Hearts. The videos also helped me in my video editing. Unfortunately, I have outgrown most video editing I used to do, but recently, I've thought about picking it up again, but I just feel I've lost the rhythm. I've also outgrown playing many video games, I'll pick up my Pokemon HG sometimes :D, but Kingdom Hearts has become one that I don't play anymore. Yet, I am still interested in keeping up with the story line :D. I think that Nomura is amazing for creating such a great story line; I love how everything intertwines and all comes together and all the mysteries. I'm gonna start posting here again (:

I've graduated (: and working at McDonald's xD. It's not so bad as people might think, it can get pretty stressful if you don't know what your doing D: buuuuuut I'm getting the hang of things! :3

I live in Coloradoooo.....moved from Missouri. Love it here, the mountains are so beautiful! o-o

I wonder if you can see them from all over the state....o3o

I'm 6,035 feet above the sea level. :D Like a boss. :3

...Pikes Peak, is 14,110 feet though O-o...wow. Do you know how long it would take to climb that sheeet? xD

Im out~ (:

Were glad to have you back! :lol: Get a 3DS, along with Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance when its released. ^-^ Maybe your inner child will want you to play games again since you've outgrown them. :)

I don't think I was a member when you were active. Either that or my memory is dying again >.<

I always wondered what it's like to work at mc Donald's. IF THEY ASK YOU NOT TO PUT SOMETHING IN THE HAMBURGER, DON'T DO IT!

Posted Image