Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Do you like animals?

Do you like animals?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like animals?

• Yes, I do! I love animals!
    • Yes, I like them. They are ok.
    • More or less. I actually prefer to be away from them.
    • No, I don't. I dislike animals!
    • No, I absolutely hate animals. I can't stand them!

Well, I like animals, but I don't love them. They're okay, in my opinion, but I still want a dog :3 Probably, when me and my parents move in the end of the year, at our new house, we'll have a dog >w<

I think they're okay. It really depends on the animal. If it's slobbery, misbehaved, too affectionate, odorous, etc., then I'm not a fan. But sure, I like them if they're cute and/or nice, and not jumping all over me. I'd say I'm between the "More or less" option and the "Yes, I like them" option, though I voted for the former.

I'm going to be a Vet when I get into college. Animals have always been my outlet for everything and have helped me to better...well everything. They've better everything. They're just like my friends, I love them them with all my heart and hope they always love me and remember me. I plan to have a big farm with alot of animals and it's going to be a No Kill farm. So, anyone who asks for beef from me, sorry but you're asking the wrong farm girl. I enjoy doing everything with animals: playing ball, writing about them, having sex, and just being with them.

I love animals so much. I care for the ones I own, I sometimes petsit and dog walk in my free time and I love to volunteer at the pet shelter every so often whenever I get a chance. I once thought about becoming a vet until this one summer when I realized I couldn't cope with putting animals down. I had found this kitten off the streets and looked everywhere to see if it had an owner. When it didn't, I took it in an started to raise it but after a few weeks, it start to get overly-bloated and when we took it to the vet it turned out that this poor kitten was born with his intestines twisted. If he were to live, that would mean he'd suffer through surgery and live his life through pain and lots of medication. It was then that I decided I couldn't handle that. I couldn't handle putting down so many animals, and not to mention the blood. I'm not a big person on blood so I couldn't handle that either.

But regardless of all that, I really do love animals so much, but that doesn't stop me from eating a normal diet of my choosing. In my personal opinion, it's a part of life. I won't go into detail but it's how I've always felt about that subject and I can still love animals, and have steak, chicken, etc. for a meal. It's a part of life just like how animals attack and eat other animals. I don't find it wrong or abuse in most cases and I don't feel like others should push their opinions onto others about what they think people should eat. if anything the WAY the animal was rasied, where it lived its life, what it was given as a diet, etc. is a bit how I feel this is the only way it could be considered abuse. The meat manufacturing farms, for instance where there is hardly any grass and the animals are given feed that is filled with chemicals and what not to make sure they get an appropriate weight is wrong when compared to say, a cow that grew up in a pasture and had a simple farm life before it ended up on my plate. I thought about being a vegetarian but then I realized that would never solve the issue I've mentioned. If anything I hope to someday have a farm where I raise animals appropriately if I choose to do so.

As for animal abuse I don't find it okay. People committing bestiality (which HAS been considered abuse and people HAVE been arrested for it), forcing animals to fight, keeping hoards in a house without sufficient living conditions, etc. all of those ARE animal abuse I'm not really okay with.

TLDR; All in all I do love animals, I don't feel like my diet should determine if I love or hate them, My cats that I own are my friends and I care for them as well as other animals, and I don't approve of animal abuse.

I totally love them,even though I get busy in other stuff I still do! I even talk to them and they understand me. I don't care what animal it is,all animals are important.I'm gonna be a Vet when I get older,its been my goal ever since I was 7 years old.

Love animals, primarily cats and dogs... Unfortunately the current dog I have attacks everything that isn't dog... so can't have any cats right now.