Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

"I want to change my username" & "I want to delete my account"

CrownedCyborgHDMaster

If my name seems to long, then just tell me :P

Made a few edits, But it has been 7 days. Time for my name change! :D (I'm 8 minutes late, D:) xD

I want to change my username into: Darth Hydra

I am also 100% sure about it, so can I "skip" the wait fo a week?

Okay, it's been a week and I still want to change my username to: "Darth Hydra"( without the quotation marks)

CrownedCyborgHDMaster

If my name seems to long, then just tell me :P

Was told too make a double confirmation. Thanks!

So... I found out I messed up the spelling of my username. It seems miniscule, but I put a lower case "B" on the better in my name. No, the double "I" is intentional. Anyway, yeah, I misspelled my username the first time. I waited for a while before I decided to change it to the correct format, because I did just have my username changed back then when I figured it out. Anyway, I would like my name to be changed to "IItNeverGetsBetterThanThis" if that's possible. Since it's just a typo, I would like to ask you, Caity, to void the week waiting period, if possible. If not, I'll be back in a week.

So... I found out I messed up the spelling of my username. It seems miniscule, but I put a lower case "B" on the better in my name. No, the double "I" is intentional. Anyway, yeah, I misspelled my username the first time. I waited for a while before I decided to change it to the correct format, because I did just have my username changed back then when I figured it out. Anyway, I would like my name to be changed to "IItNeverGetsBetterThanThis" if that's possible. Since it's just a typo, I would like to ask you, Caity, to void the week waiting period, if possible. If not, I'll be back in a week.

Just message DChiuch if it's something like a grammatical error. I'm sure he will fix it :)

I would like to change my name to

xNighthawk

please and thank you... I'll be around.

Edited by Percseus

Okay, it's been a week and I still want to change my username to: "Darth Hydra"( without the quotation marks)

There ya go (:

Was told too make a double confirmation. Thanks!

Had some technical issues, surprised the name wasn't too long xD

Fixed it ^.^

There ya go (:  Had some technical issues, surprised the name wasn't too long xD  Fixed it ^.^

Thanks! Much Better.

There ya go (:

Had some technical issues, surprised the name wasn't too long xD

Fixed it ^.^

Thanks! Aaron told me to make a double confirmation so i did :P. Appears it worked! xD

Gah, I'm sorry for asking for another name change this fast, but I'm so hype for my favorite Manga having it's own Anime next month that I can't help but name changing to my favorite character from that Manga.

I would like to request the name change to Tatsumi.

Edited by Kamen Rider Joker