Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

"I want to change my username" & "I want to delete my account"

Thank you, Caity! Unfortunately, someone on Tumblr had stolen my old username "DenizenofTwilight" and had begun stalking me online... Worrying and terrifying stuff, tbh. So this name change was just what I needed to hopefully stay under their radar, as well as differentiate myself from that person (because I didn't want someone to see that my name on here was DoT and try to follow me on Tumblr, only to get the wrong person), so thanks a bunch for the name change! I really appreciate it and you're a life saver:)

Thank you, Caity! Unfortunately, someone on Tumblr had stolen my old username "DenizenofTwilight" and had begun stalking me online... Worrying and terrifying stuff, tbh. So this name change was just what I needed to hopefully stay under their radar, as well as differentiate myself from that person (because I didn't want someone to see that my name on here was DoT and try to follow me on Tumblr, only to get the wrong person), so thanks a bunch for the name change! I really appreciate it and you're a life saver:)

If you're worried about people finding the wrong you from elsewhere you should put links to your sites in your sig, I've had girls bully me and make fake accounts on things with my name slightly altered but you just need to learn to block them and ignore them

hello , can you change my name to Naroxdam Xias? I meant to put Naroxdam, but I accidently put Naroxadam Xias, and I couldn't change it. Please and thank you.

hello , can you change my name to Naroxdam Xias? I meant to put Naroxdam, but I accidently put Naroxadam Xias, and I couldn't change it. Please and thank you.

well you can change it now, I'am posting that I accept the change.

I would like to change my name to "Ampli" please

I definitely want my name changed to Ampli

I still want to change my name to Ampli, please

Umm guys?

It's been a week

Sorry for the wait, but you're meant to confirm it after a week, it's not automatically switched after a week's up in case you've changed your mind. I've looked back to the 1st of September and can't find an original post where the one posted on the 17th of October would count as a confirmation, rather than the initial request, so I couldn't change it as there was no confirmation.  

I'll take this as confirmation now, but just remember in the future to quote your original post so it's easy for me to see scrolling through so it can be completed sooner.  A simple quote with "Confirming" is all I need to carry out the transaction.  Thanks

There you go.