Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

"I want to change my username" & "I want to delete my account"

I'm here to rename myself the "Worst user on here".

I'll be back in a week to confirm the name change.

Edited by ラッキー

One, you just changed that 23 minutes ago. Secondly we will not change names for drama purposes. Must be legit.

Fine. Just change my username to Enix, please.

Hey there, Hazimie's here. I know it's a sudden,but i've been thinking..... I would like to delete my account. Of course, this decision is not final yet as I will wait a week for come up this answer whether I accept this decision. The reason is that I may not involve much on this Site anymore,but yeah, I can understand that you guys may not want to delete the username accounts,that's fine by me too. Until then, I'll give the answers on the due date... 

Hey there, Hazimie's here. I know it's a sudden,but i've been thinking..... I would like to delete my account. Of course, this decision is not final yet as I will wait a week for come up this answer whether I accept this decision. The reason is that I may not involve much on this Site anymore,but yeah, I can understand that you guys may not want to delete the username accounts,that's fine by me too. Until then, I'll give the answers on the due date...

Noooooooooooo!!!!!! My good friend, don't go! I just saw you again! I enjoyed my memories with you! Who else with I have ice cream with?! :

We do not delete accounts. Even if you cannot be active for long periods of time you are always welcome back at any time.

We do not delete accounts. Even if you cannot be active for long periods of time you are always welcome back at any time.

Alright then. Thank you for the response...

Come back and confirm 7 days please

I confirm my name change. It's been longer than 7 days. I had no idea I needed to come back.

Edited by Noel Hearts