Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

"I want to change my username" & "I want to delete my account"

It's taken :(

Welp, am I allowed to alter my request in that case? If so I'd like my name to be " Christmas Past"(This was my back up just in case if Noel was taken).

I guess I'll be back next Tuesday  xD 

I am beginning to change my username on all of my accounts to something a bit more original, so I would like my username changed to Raxaimus. Thanks a bunch!

Edited by Samurai

I am beginning to change my username on all of my accounts to something a bit more original, so I would like my username changed to Raxaimus. Thanks a bunch!

Hi there. I got a question about name changes.

If I usually log in with my Google account, will the new username stay linked to the Google account? It probably does, but I want to double check to be sure.

Thanks!

Rock on!

Hi there. I got a question about name changes.

If I usually log in with my Google account, will the new username stay linked to the Google account? It probably does, but I want to double check to be sure.

Thanks!

Rock on!

I think so :P  ***** claims no responsibility if I'm wrong ****  muahahahahahahaha wait I am right so it's all good.

I think so :P  ***** claims no responsibility if I'm wrong ****  muahahahahahahaha

Alright, got it. I mean, you're right a lot, so hopefully this won't be an exception. xD I pray that it'll work out.

Hmm... I'll give it a go. I'll get mine switched to Veemon. In a week, I'll give my final verdict. Thanks, Lea!

Rock on!

Alright, got it. I mean, you're right a lot, so hopefully this won't be an exception. xD I pray that it'll work out.

Hmm... I'll give it a go. I'll get mine switched to Veemon. In a week, I'll give my final verdict. Thanks, Lea!

Rock on!

I edited my post I am definitely right :P No worries.