Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

"I want to change my username" & "I want to delete my account"

HI DChiuch I´M SURE THAT I WANT TO CHANGE MY NAME TO: KAIRYandNAMINE

CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE IT?

Sorry, but I like your current name better. :) We have enough users with Kairi and Namine part of their username lol, we don't need another one to blend into the crowd...

Sorry, but I like your current name better. :) We have enough users with Kairi and Namine part of their username lol, we don't need another one to blend into the crowd...

^This post.

Itza, I'd prefer you kept your name (not that I have a say in it) because we'd have more "Lu Xun"s and "venice365"s than "Kairi1432"s or "Namine4563"s.

Those usernames are nooby, so you might as well just keep "Itza".

Even though I have Roxas in my username, that's because I got it right from the start, but now I want to change it to Snow.

But still, I'm not to creative.

Don't be like me. Be a baylaust.

I'd like to change my username- I really hate having the- XX before kera

Hyperion would be a better username to me (it's the name of Seifer's gunblade- he's one of my favorite FF characters)

I'll check back in a week- if I still want this username- if no one else has it that is ^^;

I'd like to change my username- I really hate having the- XX before kera

Hyperion would be a better username to me (it's the name of Seifer's gunblade- he's one of my favorite FF characters)

I'll check back in a week- if I still want this username- if no one else has it that is ^^;

Hyperion is also a name of a Yu-Gi-Oh card :P

When picking a decent username creativity just likes to leave me -____-

I wasn't talking about your username, per se.

I was talking about how many times that name's been used.

its been a week and at first i said i wanted to change to "Glory15" but i thought about it all week and definitely want it changed to "Static15"...i use the name static for every game u can change the main characters name like pokemon and legend of zelda

Can I change my name to Hero please? The reason I want to change it, is because I have found Bonds so I'm no longer 'Bondless'Hero. I haven't seen anybody by the name Hero around here so... yea. Thanks DC.

I'll be back in 7 days. :D