• Aqua and Terra
    • Roxas and Xion
    • Sora and Namine
    • Ven and Aqua
    • Riku and Kairi
    • Ven and Namine
    • Axel and Kairi
    • Riku and Namine
    • Something else? Let me know what kind couple do you have in mind!

i really like roxasXxion but i thought about it. Isn't she a replica of Roxas and Sora? So basically Roxas is with himself. Idk but here's the couples i'm ok with

Sora and Kairi

Roxas Namine

Riku Xion

OH and one more thing. Xion is kinda Sora so if you pair her with Riku technically is RikuXXion/Sora at the same time. So it's kinda half yaoi and not at the same time......urgh i don't know anymore!

Riku Xion

OH and one more thing. Xion is kinda Sora so if you pair her with Riku technically is RikuXXion/Sora at the same time. So it's kinda half yaoi and not at the same time......urgh i don't know anymore!

That's how I view Riku and Xion too!

----

I like the Terra and Aqua pairing, but my otp will forever be Sora and Riku.

The ones who I see in the series that have an actual deep connection that could maybe just maybe turn into a sweet relationship would be SoraxNamine, SoraxRiku, SoraxRepliku*for those who've played/watched Re:CoM, you cannot deny how obsessed Repli behaved toward Sora. xD*, RoxasxXion, and TerraxVen*even though it's more, clingy little bro to older bro thing goin' on. o-O*

Anyone else find the idea of TerraxCinderella cute after playin' BbS? xD*cough*TerraxRiku would be cute too*cough*

Xion and Roxas for the win! They make the most sense to me, they spent a year together, are very close, it's only a matter of time.but sometimes i the game I sense a rivalry with Axel.....<3 crack pairings don't make any damn sense but I do them anyways *NaminexZexion,KairixAxel,KairixZexion* I really don't like Namine but I like NaminexSora

-le scroll through the poll results-

Ven and Namine? The two don't even know each other. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png

Sora and Kairi is probably my favorite pairing, sue me for being unoriginal. I could see Sora and Namine together, though, basing that off of CoM/Re: CoM. I like the thought of Roxas and Xion, but I also don't like it. It's kinda selfcest, if that's even a thing. The pairs that seem most likely to occur are Roxas and Namine and Sora and Kairi, the former being forced by the latter.

I love Terra/Aqua... and I personally think it'll be cute if Ven tries on and matchmake both of them. Fanfiction plot bunnies, why are you here anyways.

I used to love Roxas/Namine very much, but I don't know if I still loved it by now since I haven't got to re-play KH2 on my own. Sora/Kairi is pretty much the canon pairing of the series that I agree on...

BTW, Ven/Namine doesn't sound bad lol. But it'll be too much crack.

Edited by PuellaMagiAquaMagica

OK so not all these couples are supossedly together but its all up to you wheether they would be a good couple.

I would say Aqua and Vanitas, Sora and Kairi, Roxas and Xion.

OH AND YES RIKU AND XION!!!

Some of my friends were asking me to put selphie and sora. no ones gonna vote for that but whatever i put it anyway...

Edited by Koko