Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
P50L

Kairi hate thread

How dare Kairi try to compare herself to Xion! Xion was everything Kairi wasn't, strong, brave, and awesome. What is Kairi, the love intrest? What is Xion; THE FINAL BOSS!!! (Riku doesn't count, he was too easy).

XION SHOULD BE IN KH3D INSTEAD OF NEKU!

KHII KAIRI, I HATE HER. It is pretty sad when the "clones" of a character are better than the original. Namine and Xion were much better. Didn't like Namine much either.

XION IS WAY BETTER THAN BOTH KAIRI AND NAMINE AND SHOULD BE WITH ROXAS INSTEAD OF NAMINE!!! /fanboyrage

(Though, KHI Kairi was pretty cool though. Not nearly as annoying.)

I'm only disappointed with the SE for not giving Kairi a better role in the KHII story line. Kairi is a good character. It's just the KH team hasn't given her a chance to show that since KH.

Btw, why do the male characters never get the criticism that female characters get all the time? I don't get that >.<

Xion is better the Kairi, like srsly. Kairi doesn't deserve to be a princess of heart or wield a keyblade!!!!1!11!11

*fangirl rage*

Forget you man Kairi is the shiz!

Looking through this thread and laughing my rear off. xD

I don't think Namine's dress is much longer than Kairi's... unless it's the zippers? I think it's a cute dress, honestly. I wouldn't wear it, but... regardless.

I like most of the female KH characters... but ALL of them, except for Aqua, needed more development.

Kairi's reckless, but she certainly cares about her friends. She's just the slightest bit spunky..

But maybe needs some more independence. She's much better in the manga, really... a little boring in the game series. I tend to like most of the characters better in the manga if only because you get to see more personality/interaction.

I don't think Namine's dress is much longer than Kairi's... unless it's the zippers? I think it's a cute dress, honestly. I wouldn't wear it, but... regardless.

I like most of the female KH characters... but ALL of them, except for Aqua, needed more development.

Kairi's reckless, but she certainly cares about her friends. She's just the slightest bit spunky..

But maybe needs some more independence. She's much better in the manga, really... a little boring in the game series. I tend to like most of the characters better in the manga if only because you get to see more personality/interaction.

DON'T.

TAKE.

RANDOM.

THREADS.

SERIOUSLY.

that's funny bc the manga sucks

Posted Image