Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Iamkingdomhearts1000

The Legacy Of The Legend Of Zelda 3D Games.

I love all of them. <3

I think Ocarina of Time is the most enjoyable (as it's the most challenging), but Twilight Princess has the best storyline and graphics.

Wind Waker was my first Zelda game, and I hate to exclude it. ;w;

I love Majora's Mask. :wub: The dark atmosphere along with the fact that you only have 3 days to save Termina from being crushed by that GOD AWFUL EVIL Moon

Posted Image has me in love after all these years. ^__^

Ocarina of Time is my favourite, probably for sentimental reasons, but I loved the graphics and storyline of Twilight Princess. Plus shaking the remote to swing your sword was pretty cool, but it will be 10x better in Skyward Sword!! :D

And if Skyward Sword is as good as it looks, it may be my new all-time favourite game!

We can't really say for Skyward Sword since its not release yet,but my favorite Zelda is Twilight Princess,because its epic,fun,its a long game,it takes on Oot's roots,but only problems I have with this game its the difficulty,the enemies doesn't give enough dammage even in a 3 hearts challenge and the sides quests wasn't as good as the Majora Mask's ones