Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wolf on the Run

Battle of the dream realm (sequel to return and survival of the keyblade) Roleplay

Saren immediately slashed through one, then kicked another away, the creatures rushed towards him as he slashed through one. he jumped back and used strike raid. after a couple minutes the battle was over.

"That was impressive." a voice said, Saren turned to see a man with black hair, a matching beard and gotee, and scars. Saren stepped towards him.

"Who are you?" he asked. the man breathed.

"I look over this world, my name is master Eraqus." he said, Saren's eyes widened.

"As in... the teacher of Aqua, Ventus and Terra?" he asked. Eraqus looked at him.

"Yes, it's been a long time since I taught them." he said. he took a couple steps.

"And I know of you... Saren?" he asked. Saren nodded.

"I learned from Aqua." he said. Eraqus nodded.

Ahtxson was seen. He then appeared betweem Azura and Ace. He was in Speed Angel form. He stared into Ace's eyes.'' You...I have a feeling I seen you somewhere before. Why don't you go and no one will get-''said Ahtxson as they all turned and saw the girl standing up. She then shined as the sun. Everyone covered their eyes as the girl then ran up to Ahtxson, Azura, Roxel, and Vanitas. They all then disappeared. Ace made a fist.

They all appeared in a forest just outside of town. Ahtxson helped Azura stand up.'' Who are you?''asked Ahtxson as he had his wings disappear.'' I am Sanctuary. Nice to meet ya all. I've been waiting for keybladers to come.''the girl said. She had long blue hair, white dress, blue shoes, and a fan on her side.'' I can teach ya how to surive in the Dream Realm.''

Azura stared. "Ok..."Azura says as she stared at the girl. She had the stragest feelings of her. "I dunno. I have learned the hard way to never trust strangers,even if they look as innocent or as harmless as you right at this moment."Azura says as she had her hood up still. Her sky blue eyes turned Hazlel/yellow. Vanitas just crossed his arms and Roel got his hands to his hips. "Well,we bearly know anything of this world. We should give the girl atleast one chance at this."Vanitas says. "True."Azura says. Then she summoned her blade and pointed it at the girl's neck. "Try anything and you shall die."Azura says as she lowered her blade.

Sanctuary stood there a little scared.'' Um...well, this is the Dream Realm. There is no way out unless you find the Keyhole of Sleep.''Sanctuary said. Ahtxson stoof there and stared at her.'' So, if we find this keyhole of sleep, then we can ecaspe the Dream Realm?''asked Ahtxson.'' Yes. You ecaspe the Dream Realm by finding the keyhole of sleep. I know where it is to.'' Sanctuary said as she sat on the grass.

Noah arrived in the church and didn't see Sanctuary.'' Blast. Why does that girl always think keybladers can free her.''said Noah as he then summoned Dream Eaters.'' I need ya to go find Sanctuary. She must not lead them to the Keyhole.''he said. The Dream Eaters nodded and they started flying towards their location.

joe and sakura began to move on after Uzumu left joe scanned the area carefully "its hard to beleave how much this place looks like traverse town after traverse town being destroyed" "kind of is but theres still alot we dont know about this realm hey why dont you use sage mode see if you can find anybody nearby" joe then nodes then sitting down "keep enemys away from me while i get ready" "ya" sakura then stud infront of joe looking around the area as joe sat in meditation taking in natureal energy

Meanwhile

Ace stud were azura and the others had left him "tipical the realm of light they've all become so undermindive of people they've never even meet me here trying to give some advice as how to survive in this realm when that guy thinks the worst and they all just disappear" Ace then begins to walk away

Azura looked at her. "The Keyhole,of sleep?"Azura asks. She then looked back at Athxson and the rest. She then looked back at her. "Well,if this means that we can get out of here,then it should be allright following you."Azura says. She looked down slightly. "(But we need to find the rest of the gang first.)"Azura thinks. "Going somewhere?"A voice asks. Suddenl a Dream Portal appeared behind them. From it came out Ukumu. He smirked looking up at them. Azura quickly got in a battle position. "Who the hell are you?"Azura asks. Ukumu smirked. "No one special. Just came passing by..."Ukumu says as he summoned Dream Eaters arround them.

Davis teleported to another place in the Dream Realm to look for what Ezio had stolen from him a whole two months ago. Davis has been searching and searching for it ever since he was trapped into the dream realm. Davis teleported himself to where Noah and the Dream Eaters were. Davis spotted Noah and the dream eaters. "What are you doing with Dream Eaters, who ever you are. Don't you know how powerful those creatures are?" Davis asked Noah while killing some of the dream eaters.

{Kyle}

Kyle moved over to the woman and man the dark robed guy had sent the Dream eaters after.

"Hi" he greeted. "I'm Kyle Lojeck. I live around here. Sorry about that guy. He really shouldn't be here."

He looked back and forth at Joe and Sakura.

"Who are you guys?"

Mimi felt a bit down by this as she could feel that the two had strong feelings for whoever they were after, chuckling to herself as she stood up. "Alright then....let's start this now....Raiga..activate all Distortion Drives." "Roger!" Raiga then went over to the large teleporter machine and began to re-wire all of the circuts and attach new items in between wires, giving a nod to Mimi. "Okay girls...give me some Thunder magic." she ordered, Dom and Mizu giving it their best and the machine began t activate, making a portal that resembled the large orb back in Radiant Garden. "Raiga go with them...I'll communicate with you on the outside!"

{Dom}

Dom nodded and moved into position. She held the Book in both hands in front of her.

"You ready for this, Book?" She asked it.

"Certainly." it answered.

Dom chuckled.

"I need to give you a better name than just 'Book.' You got one?"

The book was silent for a moment.

"I have no name that is truly my own." it replied.

"Want one?" she asked.

"Very well." It said. It paused. "I would like the name Sid."

"Sid?" Dom asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Yes. There are patterns in the universe. The name Cid appears frequently in the pattern."

Dom laughed and nodded.

"Sid you are."

She slid the book back in her bag and summon her Keyblade. She walked through the portal.

Eraqus nodded.

"Yes, that I know as well." he said, he took a couple steps.

"So... I thought this world was destroyed... by Ezio." he said. Eraqus looked at him.

"Yes... but far from gone... this world can be restored however." he said. Saren looked at him.

"But... if this world is destroyed, how am I here?" he asked. Eraqus slightly chuckled.

"You are dreaming." he said. Saren staired at him.

"What?" he asked.

"As long as this world exists in your memory, or in others, it can never die, as well as an ideal and such." he said. Saren looked at him.

"So your saying... when I enterred the energy spike with the others... we were sent to nap?" he asked. Eraqus sighed.

"I suppose..." he said. Saren then sighed.

"But... then you... how are you here? I doubt you would be here for thousands of years." he said. Eraqus nodded.

"Has it really been that long... in here it's ten times that much." he said. Saren slowly nodded.

"But then... what do you mean?" he asked. Eraqus chuckled.

"You'll understand soon enough." he said. Saren sighed.

"Now come, it's time I tell you about the dream realm." he said.

joe was still in meditation drawing in natural energy when a man appeared infront of sakura sakura could see he wasnt a threat so she eased up slightly "Hi there Kyle isnt it" Kyle nodes "im sakura" sakura then looked to joe "and thats my boyfriend joe hes a bit busy at the minute and has to maintain his focus so just give him a few more seconds he should be done" joe was still focusing on drawing in natural energy when blue ink like circles covered his eyes joe then opened his eyes to show they were now yellow and were similour to the eyes of a frog joe then stud up smirking "done sage mode activated" joe then looked at Kyle "hey nice to meet Kyle like sakura said my names Joe but before we go into anymore detail what did you mean by that guy didnt belong here and who is he"

{Kyle}

Kyle smiled at Sakura and Joe.

"Nice to met you." He said.

He shrugged at Joe's question.

"I doubt know who he is or why he doesn't belong here. I just...have a feeling about it."

He reached up to brush to hair from his face. On the right side of his face is a small symbol the coloration of a birthmark. The symbol is similar to the ones on the Dream Eaters.

joe looks at kyle then seeing the birth mark on his head joe thinks "that mark looks like the one from the dream eaters that that guy sent after us a its most likely nothing i cant sense anything wrong with this guy so it seems okay" joe then grabs his right arm by his elbow "but sometimes ive got to admit birthmarks theres something behind them" joe thinks of the birth mark on his right arm he had always noticed how it had been so weird of a shape unlike other people he knew the idea then left joes mind as he looked to kyle again "so kyle how long you been trapped here"

{Kyle}

Kyle shrugged.

"Don't really know." He answered. "I remember there was a big battle going on, then the world was...well, destroyed. Then i woke up and I was here, like nothing had happened."

Kyle noticed Joe giving him an odd look.

"What? Is something wrong?"

He figured out about where he was looking. He wiped a hand over where the birthmark was and looked at it as if he was expecting something to come off.

"Do I have something on me? A bug?"

His face when a little ridged.

"it isn't...ketchup or mustard, is it?"

"That would be just great." He thought. "New people, and I've got food all over my face."

joe looked at kyle and laughed "no no dont worry theres nothing on your face" joe then turned his head to the sky thinking "so there was a battle he blanket out then found himself here as if nothing had happened" joe then looked down "must be he was a resident of traverse town and wasnt able to escape before it was destroyed by ezio and somehow instead of his heart being taken by the darkness he ended up here i wonder" joe then looked back to Kyle "Hey Kyle that birthmark of yours is it one youve always had or did it just appear one day"

{Kyle}

Kyle gave Joe an odd look.

"I...Don't have a birthmark." He said slowly.

He then thought a moment. Something clicked.

"Oh." He said.

He reached up and touched where the birthmark was.

"Is there something there?"

Azura got her blade ready. She stared at Ukumu. "So,no welcoming cake?"Azura asks. Ukumu smirked and backed away,letting the Dream Eaters do their job. The Dream Eaters attacked. Azura jumped and slammed her Keyblade against a few. Vanitas dissapeared and re-appeared behind one and started to attack it. Roxel used Fire Magic against them. Azura jumped around and started to slashed around. Ukumu just stared. "(More Keyblade Wielders...)"Ukumu thinks. He smirks. "(Enough energy to make a portal.)"Ukumu thinks as he dissapears.

Saren nodded, they walked into the castle, and walked towards the throne.

"In this realm, the impossible is poossible." eh said. Saren nodded.

"and the possible is also possible." he said. Saren nodded.

"I see... and these monsters?" he asked.

"Dream eaters, they wreak havok on this realm... not that many have been here because there's been not to many travelers here to stir things up." he said slightly grinning. Saren nodded.

"so if we're sleeping... how do we wake up?" he asked, Eraqus sighed.

"I do not know... but if you were to die here... let's just say it's not pretty." he said. Saren looked at him.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"If you were to die here, without being able to escape the your sleep... then you would be put in limbo." he said. Saren staired at him.

"What?" (had to drop the inception bomb)

(ya know im loving how this rp has the inception idea to it in ways like Agent keeps mentioning and i loved that movie)

joe looked at Kyle confused and then thinks "wait so he doesnt even know he has that birthmark theres something up with this" joe then quickly did some hand signals making one shadow clone joe then did another quick hand signal and the clone then made itself look just like Kyle the real kyle then looked at the clone joe then points to the birthmark "thats want i was on about"

{Kyle}

It took Kyle a moment to wrap around what Joe had done. He had heard about magical abilities like this before, but had never witnessed them before.

"Cool." He said as he looked the copy of himself up and down.

He then focused on what Joe was pointing out. On his copy's face, Kyle saw the birthmark.

"How did I miss that?" He thought.

He was sure it wasn't something new, it had always been there. But why hadn't he noticed before?

"I'm...not sure what to say. I've never noticed it before."

He looked at Joe.

"What's it mean?"

joe looked at kyle "well to tell the truth ive got no idea i know birthmarks so times depending on what they look like have a meaning behind them while other times they just mean nothing" joe then pulled up the sleeve of his jacket showing his birthmark "to tell the truth you can never be to shore if there is something behind a birthmark or not cause im not shore if mine means anything or not all i really know is it looks similour to my Oathkeeper keyblade while yours is like the crest on the dream eaters"

{Kyle}

Kyle raised an eyebrow and thought about what Joe said. He compared his his memory of his birthmark with his memory of the symbol on the Dream Eaters. They were similar, but different. But, why? He finally shook his head.

"Well, there are definitely weird things going on." He said. "Wish I knew what was going on."

A thought occurred to him.

"Do you think that guy in the robes would know what it means?"

joe looked at kyle and thought for a minute "ya know ive really got no idea im not even shore how any of this realm works we've only been here a few hours while youve been here a much larger amount of time" joe then looked around the area looking to the sky "hey i didnt notice this before but the sky it looks kind of weird theres so much colour and everything in it whats up with that"

{Kyle}

Kyle looked up at the sky and gave a shrug.

"I'm not sure." He answered. "Since this is a dream, weird stuff is expected to happen, I guess. Just gotta not question things too closely in a dream."

Kyle was a little surprised at his sureness that this was a dream of some sort, yet Joe and Sakura were real.