Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Razorwind Keyblade

If the Unversed returned in Kingdom Hearts III...

Yes, in case you haven't noticed I am an Unversed fan and I want them to reappear in Kingdom Hearts III. The main question I want to ask you guys is if they were to be in Kingdom Hearts III, how would it affect the plot of the story? Fighting them along side Heartless and Nobodies would be awesome even though Unversed are weak.

Well this is my opnion, just a speculation.

If the Unversed reappear I will seriously break something. They were my least favourite enemy and they were so damn annoying. I hate them. I often got bored fighting them not even halfway through fighting the characters' stories. I always loved fighting Heartless and Nobodies which pwn Unversed. I will be happy when I see both of them return in KH3D and KHIII.

If the Unversed reappear I will seriously break something. They were my least favourite enemy and they were so damn annoying. I hate them. I often got bored fighting them not even halfway through fighting the characters' stories. I always loved fighting Heartless and Nobodies which pwn Unversed. I will be happy when I see both of them return in KH3D and KHIII.

Same here, I will be pissed if Unversed return. Heartless and Nobodies are all we need for KHIII.

Yes, in case you haven't noticed I am an Unversed fan and I want them to reappear in Kingdom Hearts III. The main question I want to ask you guys is if they were to be in Kingdom Hearts III, how would it affect the plot of the story? Fighting them along side Heartless and Nobodies would be awesome even though Unversed are weak.

Well this is my opnion, just a speculation.

Honestly, I see no reason why they can not return for KH3, even with out Vanitas. From what I understand of how Unversed are created, I think it is possible for some else to create them if the have strong, negative emotions. While I prefer Nobodies and Heartless, Unversed are still pretty cool.

I know it's a bit too early to be talking about the Dream Eaters in KH3, but if the Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, and the Dream Eaters all battled each other for dominance in KH3, then that would be one of the most awesome things to happen in KH!

I know it's a bit too early to be talking about the Dream Eaters in KH3, but if the Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, and the Dream Eaters all battled each other for dominance in KH3, then that would be one of the most awesome things to happen in KH!

That would be totally EPIC!!!! But I don't see how Dream Eaters would show up.If my reasoning is right, then Dream Eaters are a type of Heartless that manifest from dreams. And they're supposed to be in the keyhole of sleep, spiraling into the dream thing. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I just don't see how they show up.

That would be totally EPIC!!!! But I don't see how Dream Eaters would show up.If my reasoning is right, then Dream Eaters are a type of Heartless that manifest from dreams. And they're supposed to be in the keyhole of sleep, spiraling into the dream thing. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I just don't see how they show up.

we'll have to wait for KH3D to find out more about them.

I realize that, but the information is coming directly from trailers I saw, so I'm pretty sure what I posted is right

I didn't say you were wrong. What I meant was that there's probably more to them that we don't know. We didn't know the Unversed came from Vanitas before BBS came out. Who knows what else we may learn about the Dream Eaters.

Unversed were soo annoying! Hated them with a passion. heartless shall forever be the best enemy, unless the Dream Eaters turn out to be even more badass. Nobodies were fun, but nothing is cooler than darkness manifested into awesome looking monsters.

I wonder, couldn't a whole new breed of Unversed be born of a new person created under circumstances similar to Vanitas?

^^^THIS

I was thinking the exact same thing. I'd consider it a waste to have created a whole new enemy and just have them associated with one person. That would mean in order for them to return, this person would have to return everytime. Wouldn't that get very tiring? Why not keep the idea of the Unversed returning "fresh" by having anyone born like Vanitas be the ones to bring them back when necessary to the plot. :)

Dream Eaters only reside in the Realm of Sleep. :( Though if its possible for every other enemy to appear in the Realm of Sleep, maybe this showdown still has a chance to see the light of day! :lol:

tutti frutti. For the most part, as much as I wasn't as annoyed with the Unversed as I thought I would be, but they were the least of my favorite group, excluding Vanitas, under both the Heartless and Nobodies. I can definitely see them return, with or without Vanitas, through as of now unforeseeable events. I kind of have an idea with them that I've had for a while which I will post as a thread later. But ultimately, I wouldn't mind having them back in KH3. Hate to see a group of enemies to to waste like that.