Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
shadowblade

I'll never understand people

So i get my new job at gamestop like ive always wanted.But my friend is so certain that im going to lose it because he had the job two years prior to me and sucked at it. Hes even gone as far as to tell me to face reality and accept that im not gonna keep it. So opinions people:chew out knock out or ignore.(and just so people do know ignores kinda hard when the guy only knows how to talk and not how to shut his face)

I never would've made it this far in life if I didn't shut out the ignorant masses.

It seems your friend only wants you to fail to cover his own failure at the same task. Sadly, a typical human response.

Shut him out and kick ass at work.

lol i was just filling out an app for gamestop but those three boxes near the end of the app got me confused xD (any help, its the ones where it says like game systems, or system knowledge and stuff like that)

what knowledge do you have about games on systems like how god of war is playstation only etc etc. then what do you know about dlc for software then where do you excel on regular computer programs

I work at Gamestop. Just make sure you sell power up cards, warranties on games and get a lot of reserves if you can. It keeps your numbers up, which means you keep your job. If your numbers drop, you get fired. Just try your best, thats what Im doing! Good luck :)

Oh, and ignore stupid people. I think he's just worried you'll actually keep your job which means you did better than him when he was there, so he's trying to put you down. No offense, real friends don't do that.

Ignore him. He could be a great friend, but a terrible employee. I have worked with my friends before, and noticed that most of them seem to not understand the concept of "this is your job, you work here, meaning you have to do your job." Most of them sat around and did nothing. Lol, people are lazy.

just tell him to butt out of it he may of failed at the job but what makes him think you will do it all depends on how hard you work and always look for work to do off the boss they love when you do that instead of you sitting around doing nothing if a game needs to be found you go find it if shelfs need to be sorted you do it if games need to be sold shore as hell you sell them

Lol, tell him that your not a deadbeat, and then bet him a significant amount of money on the fact that you will keep the job longer than he did.

its funny this friday we'll have worked the same amount of days but i got more hours than he did lmao xD