Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D shown in Famitsu Weekly

More screenshot translations:

Gargoyle to Sora

Am I not supposed to talk?!

Captain Phoebus to Riku

How shameful to rely on a kid.

(It was up in the corner so I'm not sure which screenshot this is from)

Judge Frollo, this is serious!

I'm confused, is this Jiminy an illusion like the Disney characters in CoM? If so, then are all the worlds just illusions. I thought they were actual worlds that needed to be saved from the realm of dream. I'm so confused... :blink:

... So, this dream world Jiminy is different from the actual one? That makes me wonder if this dream world has counterparts of characters from the real world... That'd be awesome.

That'd make sense, there's a Traverse Town there, so probably a counterpart, So that means we might be getting more!

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance was featured in the latest issue of Famitsu Weekly, with a 6-page article. We now have perfect, high-resolution scans of this article, scanned and uploaded by KH13.com. If you use these images anywhere, please link back to KH13. Thankyou, and enjoy:

december-8-2011&i=Page+1.jpg&w=150&q=75& december-8-2011&i=Page+2.jpg&w=150&q=75& december-8-2011&i=Page+3.jpg&w=150&q=75& december-8-2011&i=Page+4.jpg&w=150&q=75& december-8-2011&i=Page+5.jpg&w=150&q=75& december-8-2011&i=Page+6.jpg&w=150&q=75&

A recap of what we've learnt

- There are two known Disney worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3D, "La Cité des Cloches" from The Hunchback of Notre-Dame and "Pranksters' Paradise" from Pinocchio.

- In La Cité des Cloches, the characters confirmed to appear are: Quasimodo, Esmeralda, Phoebus, Claude Frollo and the gargoyles.

- In Pranksters' Paradise, the characters confirmed to appear are: Pinocchio, Blue Fairy, Geppetto and Jiminy Cricket. Of course, Sora and Riku appear in both.

- New Dream Eaters were announced! Nightmares: Zou Elephant, Dokudoku Lizard, Ice Penguin, Dragon Horse and Neko Cat. Spirits: Yagi Horn and Hari Lion.

Make sure you look at the scans though, they are very beautiful! Also, feel free to discuss this news at our forum.

Awesome, let's analyze:

The Drop Bar, does, in fact, have layers of color. Seems that it can go beyond 3.5, which is a yellow layer. Maybe it'll serve like that little meter next to the HP Bar in Re: Coded. (Forgot the name ><) Maybe there is a way of raising it and when it runs out, the Character is switched. Neko Cat can attack with music notes, a stage with Sora looks like he's underwater. I can see some seaweed. So I'm pretty sure that stage Riku is on in a few scans is Monstro.

The Zou Elephant, attacks with Air blasts, Ice Penguin uses ice to attack... Nothing much new here : |

I just can't wait for my worlds based on bionicle, star wars, indiana jones, avatar: the last airbender, harry potter, tron evolution, the Jungle book, digimon, super smash bros brawl, soul calibur, the muppets, ALF, pirates of the caribbean: dead man's chest, who framed roger rabbit & me becoming a character in Kingdom Hearts! I want all that in Kingdom Hearts 3D or Kingdom Hearts! Don't I have the best imagination ever?

I just can't wait for my worlds based on bionicle, star wars, indiana jones, avatar: the last airbender, harry potter, tron evolution, the Jungle book, digimon, super smash bros brawl, soul calibur, the muppets, ALF, pirates of the caribbean: dead man's chest, who framed roger rabbit & me becoming a character in Kingdom Hearts! I want all that in Kingdom Hearts 3D or Kingdom Hearts! Don't I have the best imagination ever?

No, maybe, maybe, no, no, maybe, yes, no, no, no, yes, no, NO, yes, and HELL TO THE NO.

My census says NO

So Square Enix is just copying Pokemon with these new creatures? Good job *pats Square Enix on back*.

You seems to really hate Dream Eaters. Don't worry, they'll be all gone by the next KH game *pats Razorwind on back*