Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TheApprenticeofKingMickey

Tron: Legacy in Kingdom Hearts III

I was thinking that in KHIII when Sora returns to Radiant Garden, the newly restored operating system of the bastion's/castle's computer would be redesigned to look like the Grid in Tron: Legacy. Why do I think this? Well, I think it makes sense if Radiant Garden is completely restored and from what Leon said in KHII: "We wanted to restore Hollow Bastion to what it used to be. Who knows? Maybe even something better."

While I don't know how they're going to make a better Radiant Garden than the one in Birth by Sleep, since it was absolutely fantastic (I'm sure Nomura will figure something out) but I thought the story for that world would involve Xehanort (angry at Radiant Garden's restoration) unleashes CLU 2.0 into the world of Space Paranoids and as he unleashes chaos onto the Grid, the re-imagined Tron from Legacy, Sora and Riku or Donald and Goofy (personally I vote for Riku) have to stop CLU from creating any anomalies that might destroy all the progress the Programs created for the system and the hard work the Radiant Garden Restoration Committee put into the town.

Thoughts? Yes or no? Do you think my idea is plausible or totally bonkers?

Apologies if there's already a thread like this.

i like the clu 2.0 being released into the game, but not having tron as any ally, maybe an enemy. the clu 2.0 could turn tron into rinzler and you have to fight him. for an ally, it could be quorra helping sora stop clu 2.0 from leaving the grid and into radiant garden. before the big boss battle fighting clu 2.0, you first fight rinzler, after you defeat him he becomes tron once again. in the boss battle, tron would fight as a guest like hercules in the fight with hades. this is what i think could happen, i hope someone likes my thoughts :)

Dude, yessss. I've always been a huge fan of Tron, and I admit, I was disappointed with the KH2 Tron world. There's just so much potential! But if they took the time in KH3 to make the lightcycling more fun, it'd be awesome. I think with the new Tron, there's less of a limitation on the action, so if they do it right, it'd be super sweet. I'd especially like the scene with the disk fights to somehow be incorporated in KH3. Sounds like fun to me!

If there is going to be anything about Tron legacy in KH3, Sam Flynn needs to be in it.

i really wish that, tron legacy would be really fun fighting clu and tron (when he is with clu)alongside kevin flynn and sam and quorra