Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Pandora333

KH3D BIG RUMOUR: KH3D info leaked

To follow up on my last post, here's more reason why this guy is a fake noob.

One might almost say that a friend of mine who works at a japanese video game company

I work at Square Enix, read the The World Ends With Us thread if u want n_n

Lol, two different stories here.

He previously said a TWEWY sequel was to be released late 2012 with an announcement at Jump Festa. Did we see the announcement? NOPE. :P He also said that this sequel would be on 3ds and Vita, which I thought was fishy because TWEWY was nintendo exclusive. So then the noob retracts his statement:

Wait, wait, wait...

There's a misunderstood, forgive me. The game is developed by Square-Enix and Jupiter Corp ONLY for 3DS (obviously, Jupiter is a second party). Nomura has been working since last two years on the sequel, but the entire Kingdom Hearts team is not developing it at all.

God, what utter nonsense.. who would fall for this?

Toy Story in KH?I hope this is fake i dont like idea that Sora/Riku will be ruinning around Mr.Potato and smashing that colorfull monsters with keyblades.....

It's all crap, A user has been asking them questions in japanese and they haven't answered, just ignored it.

And also:

Oh, that it's n_n

No, Riku won't use his darkness to fight the darkness, remember that he's on the Mark of Mastery!

I'm afraid we already know that Riku DOES indeed use dark attacks in this game. Two have been confirmed so far, "Dark Fire" and "Dark Breaker". Siliconera confirmed the names of those moves from their preview of the TGS demo a few months ago where Riku did indeed use dark attacks to fight Dream Eaters. Here's the original preview-

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/15/kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance-has-a-bit-of-dragon-ball-z-influence/

I don't believe this 'cause the Jungle Book was gonna be in KHBBS, but I heard they couldn't get it due to copyright issues, or something along those lines; so why would it be in KH3D?

how can land of departure be there isn't that now castle oblivion? if that world is in there then GREAT! that would mean i was right about them going back and possibly finding ven! still i'm not a whole 100% on this.....

Still, everything he says seems legit.

If this is true I'll kill myself for having given up to the spoilers so easily.

yeah, i also didn't want to spoil myself with that much information, i still belive it´s a fake.

this is honestly fake....i mean....xehanort coming out of the water? sky turning gray? yeah...no....and the US/PAL(Europe) release being in september/october....i think it might be earlier...a lot earlier....i mean...they showed two trailers at jump festa.....and one of them(if i find it i'll link it) said that english subtitles and voices will be added later and that the game would be out in 2012.....then pre-orders went up for the game on amazon and gamestop(which i already pre-ordered) and then i checked a home page update on this site that a PAL/Europe website went up and it said that "a localized trailer is coming soon" which leads me to believe that the game may be out around May or June of 2012.........and i doubt there's gonna be revisits to worlds in this game other then Traverse Town....and i think i heard somewhere that Twilight Town will be in DDD...i may just be imagining things though with that one :/

I don't believe this 'cause the Jungle Book was gonna be in KHBBS, but I heard they couldn't get it due to copyright issues, or something along those lines; so why would it be in KH3D?

It was cut because it was too similar to Neverland (Which I do agree on)

Also, "cause" isn't a word. :) Try to use proper spelling.

SORA: NO REAL INFO, A FAKE?

LARXENE: FAKE IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. IT WAS ONLY FINISHED RECENTLY SO HOW COULD TELL US ANY FACTS? YOU GET IT?

THIS POST WORDS WERE JUST PLANTED NOT REAL. YUP. THAT MEANS ALL THIS TIME IT'S BEEN FOOLING YOU OVER EXPECTATIONS THAT ARE COUNTERFIT, TRUMPED UP AND COMPLETELY BOGUS. ISN'T THAT RIGHT LIAR? OH YOU SAY YOU WORK FOR SQUARE-ENIX BUT BEHIND THAT MASK YOU SAY ONLY MORE LIES.

SORA: HUH?

LARXENE: YOU'RE SO STUPID. DON'T YOU GET IT NOW? THAT'S WHAT THIS LIAR LIFE IS ABOUT. HE CAN ENTER, REARRANGE AND EVEN CREATE NEW POSTS OF ANYTHING, EVEN THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED. THE WORKER OF SQUARE-ENIX YOU WERE BELIEVING ALL THIS TIME IS REALLY A MANIPULATIVE LIAR WHO ILLUSION PEOPLES HEARTS.

SORA: THEN... THIS INFO... IS ALL...

LARXENE: OH! YOU DO GET IT! LIES, LIES ALL LIES. JUST THIS LIAR ILLUSIONS NOTHING MORE. BINDING YOU IN THE CHAINS OF YOUR OWN MEMORY IS CENTRAL TO HIS TRAP. IT MAKES ME TINGLE HOW EASILY YOU WERE DUPPED. SO CLOSE TO IT HE WAS ALMOST THERE BUT... THAT OTHER SQUARE ENIX WORKER. HE USED HIS INFO TO BETRAY HIM. NOW I'M LEFT WITH NO CHOICE BUT TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH.

SORA: YOU'LL PAY...

xP

Well, I don't actually believe this, but it won't hurt anyone, right?

Kingdom Hearts: DREAM DROP DISTANCE WORLDS

-Destiny Islands

-Traverse Town

-La Cité des Cloches (The Hunchback of Notre Dame.)

-Pranksters Paradise (Pinocchio)

-Beauty Village (Beauty and the Beast)

-Country of the Three Musketeers (The Three Musketeers)

-Hollow Bastion

-Mirage Arena

-Pizza Planet (Toy Story)

-Luminous City (Tron: Legacy)

-Nature Jungle (The Jungle Book)

-Kingdom of the Sacred Sword (The Sword in the Stone)

-Land of Departure

CHARACTERS

-Destiny Islands: Riku, Sora

-Traverse Town: Neku, Rhyme, Beat, Joshua, Shiki, Yo.

-La Cité des Cloches: Quasimodo, Esmerald, Frollo, Phebos.

-Pranksters Paradise: Pinocchio, Gepetto, White Fairy.

-Beauty Vilage: Belle, Beast, Gaston, Lumiere, Maurice.

-Country of the Three Musketeers: Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Pete.

-Hollow Bastion: Lea, Isa. / Radiant Garden: Lea, Ienzo, Aeleus.

-Pizza Planet: Woody, Buzz, Zorg, Mr.Potato Head. RC.

-Luminous City: Tron, Quorra.

-Nature Jungle: Mowgli, Bagheera, Baloo, King Louie, Kaa, Shere Khan

-Kingdom of the Sacred Sword: Merlin, Arthur, Mim.

-Land of Departure: Xehanort, Vanitas, Ventus.

OPENING

Hikari Orchestral Instrumental

http://www.gamefaqs....stance/61488502

http://dswii.es/noti...-kingom-hearts/

WHO THE HELL IS YO?!!?!?

SORA: NO REAL INFO, A FAKE?

LARXENE: FAKE IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. IT WAS ONLY FINISHED RECENTLY SO HOW COULD TELL US ANY FACTS? YOU GET IT?

THIS POST WORDS WERE JUST PLANTED NOT REAL. YUP. THAT MEANS ALL THIS TIME IT'S BEEN FOOLING YOU OVER EXPECTATIONS THAT ARE COUNTERFIT, TRUMPED UP AND COMPLETELY BOGUS. ISN'T THAT RIGHT LIAR? OH YOU SAY YOU WORK FOR SQUARE-ENIX BUT BEHIND THAT MASK YOU SAY ONLY MORE LIES.

SORA: HUH?

LARXENE: YOU'RE SO STUPID. DON'T YOU GET IT NOW? THAT'S WHAT THIS LIAR LIFE IS ABOUT. HE CAN ENTER, REARRANGE AND EVEN CREATE NEW POSTS OF ANYTHING, EVEN THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED. THE WORKER OF SQUARE-ENIX YOU WERE BELIEVING ALL THIS TIME IS REALLY A MANIPULATIVE LIAR WHO ILLUSION PEOPLES HEARTS.

SORA: THEN... THIS INFO... IS ALL...

LARXENE: OH! YOU DO GET IT! LIES, LIES ALL LIES. JUST THIS LIAR ILLUSIONS NOTHING MORE. BINDING YOU IN THE CHAINS OF YOUR OWN MEMORY IS CENTRAL TO HIS TRAP. IT MAKES ME TINGLE HOW EASILY YOU WERE DUPPED. SO CLOSE TO IT HE WAS ALMOST THERE BUT... THAT OTHER SQUARE ENIX WORKER. HE USED HIS INFO TO BETRAY HIM. NOW I'M LEFT WITH NO CHOICE BUT TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH.

SORA: YOU'LL PAY...

xP

Me: When your done Sora I'll give you cookie!

this is honestly fake....i mean....xehanort coming out of the water? sky turning gray? yeah...no....and the US/PAL(Europe) release being in september/october....i think it might be earlier...a lot earlier....i mean...they showed two trailers at jump festa.....and one of them(if i find it i'll link it) said that english subtitles and voices will be added later and that the game would be out in 2012.....then pre-orders went up for the game on amazon and gamestop(which i already pre-ordered) and then i checked a home page update on this site that a PAL/Europe website went up and it said that "a localized trailer is coming soon" which leads me to believe that the game may be out around May or June of 2012.........and i doubt there's gonna be revisits to worlds in this game other then Traverse Town....and i think i heard somewhere that Twilight Town will be in DDD...i may just be imagining things though with that one :/

Why not? Why wont Xehonrt come out of the water and the sky will rurn grey. I doubt that the final boss of kh3 will be at destiny islands... Maybe its just as message that in kh3 we will have to figh Xehanort...

I doubt that the final boss of kh3 will be at destiny islands...

It could be....since that's where his home and the main protagonists (from KHI) are from (Kairi included, since she spent most of her life when she wasn't kidnapped there. But her true origin is Radiant Garden.).

It could be....since that's where his home and the main protagonists (from KHI) are from (Kairi included, since she spent most of her life when she wasn't kidnapped there. But her true origin is Radiant Garden.).

I agree.