Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HarLea Quinn

_____ is the Chuck Norris of KH..Your choice and why ....

I'll start wih myself....Axel/ Lea is definitely the Chuck Norris of KH bc he embodies everything a badass should be....Completely random and cantakerous and you never know what you are gonna get .. Always stirring the pot but always entertaining..Let's not forget his utterly awesome chackrams..This character is literally on fire and i cant wait to see what he does next ...Got it memorized :)

Mysterious Figure in Birth By Sleep. He uses round kicks, and he kills you with one hit or even the wind (if u go up against him without knowing what your getting yourself into) either way clear signs of chuck Norris

Considering that Xehanort has yet to be defeated and he's taken on four main characters, he's definitely Chuck Norris.

Or at least Mr. T.

True, but chuck kicks ass and everyone knows and likes it....But MX is just a douche so he cant be honored enough to be called Chuck :) Plus he used terras body and vanitas and Braig etc etc to try and kick ass but Chuck does it all by himself!

True, but chuck kicks ass and everyone knows and likes it....But MX is just a douche so he cant be honored enough to be called Chuck :) Plus he used terras body and vanitas and Braig etc etc to try and kick ass but Chuck does it all by himself!

Using other people to make the job easier is definitely something he did to save time, even chuck doesn't like to waste time.

Using other people to make the job easier is definitely something he did to save time, even chuck doesn't like to waste time.

I guess i was thinking overall that... Chuck did stuff himself where i think MX is always having everyone else do the dirty work :)..but i see what you are saying

No love for Mickey Mouse? He spends all his time in emo-kid land without becoming and emo-kid, is a beastly fighter and seems to be the only person in the game with an IQ above 7.