Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
LeoneSora

What are your favorite video games?

Well, guys. The topic here is "gaming".The fun of this post is to write about something you discovered (like a fun glitch), how`s your status, wich part of the game was your favorite...Let me give an example:"One of my favorite games is Sonic, because it`s so cool the way the stages are made. The thing that I most want now is to unlock the Green Hill in SA2B, but it`s so difficult. I got all A ranks just with Sonic and Shadow... I love The Legend of Zelda and Mario, because guarantees you lots of fun times.I tried to play SNES`s Lion King too, but I coudn`t get pass Hakuna Matata stage (it was only me or it remembers Haruka kanata xP)."This is it! Hope you have fun... ^^

Edited by dusk

My favorite game is The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and I beat the main quest of the game and almost at 100% with all the poe's souls,I had 19 hearts,I only missed 2 pieces of hearts,I opened all the tresure chests from all dungeons,I collected all the bugs,I had all Items and equipment,I think I've been everywhere in the game,but one day I turned on my Wii to play,but....my save file disappeared,I lost everything: (.So I beat the game one more time,but I wrong start over all the sides quests.

My favorite game is The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and I beat the main quest of the game and almost at 100% with all the poe's souls,I had 19 hearts,I only missed 2 pieces of hearts,I opened all the tresure chests from all dungeons,I collected all the bugs,I had all Items and equipment,I think I've been everywhere in the game,but one day I turned on my Wii to play,but....my save file disappeared,I lost everything: (.So I beat the game one more time,but I wrong start over all the sides quests.

lol man. that game is great!!! I finished the Game Cube version 4 times (the fourth with three hearts). I used a guide to get everything the second time I played, but even with a guide I wasnt able to find all poe souls (congrats xD). Very nice xD

My favorite game? Uh... um, I'm not sure. Maybe 358/2 Days, or Skyrim.

Skyrim has some neat stuff to discover. Like the Minecraft reference....

My current status withing Skyrim: I'm level 29, with a full set of Orcish Armor. An awseome sword (it's so awesome it causes people to catch on fire.)

My favorite part is whenever you use the 'Fus Ro Dah' shout. Seeing a bear fly off a cliff is always amusing.

Skyrim because it is amazing in every single way possible. Great combat system and a great story!

Besides that the side quests are extremely interesting unlike other games with side quests that bore me half to death.

Skyrim also is the first game where you ACTUALLY fight a dragon, not some boring way like World of Warcraft for example.

You dont need to pick sides, the only way to change your reputation to evil, is by doing stuff like murdering people, robbing people, etc.

It is basically reality based fantasy game and has amazing songs.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7PIN3oh9iQ

Kingdom Hearts, well you all know so there is no way im going there through a long explanation.

Pokemon Black and White is an amazing game. It is the best improvement since Gold/Silver/Crystal.

What makes it amazing is first the battle system is now animated and no boring dumb sprites. The graphics are also amazing and so are the camera views (aka the camera view before you get into Castela City, and also in it! Plus the bridge)

Another thing are the Pokemon are new and only those exist in the Unova Region, so the others dont exist until the end of the game. The game is also based of New york City, which was amazing to me since I live there. The story was the most part which was incredible. It was not boring and dull as the other games, with the exception of Red and Blue, and G/S/C.

It topped all the games and N is now the best character in the series and game it self and was really nice and evil.

I really recommend this all to Pokemon fans or haters, because it will change your mind. Also it has great music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq_KZ_4KbZ4&feature=related

~etc~

Posted Image

I loved that Lion King game! I still have it, too...

I'm at the final battle in White Knight Chronicles 2, but Medoras keeps destroying me right at the end.

The Legend of Dragoon's still one of my favorite games. Firetruck the haters!

I'm working on Skyrim, but I started going back through Dead Space 2 for the trophies I missed.

But pretty much, I'm waiting for XIII-2 and Soul Calibur V. Just wasting time until then.

My favourite game is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (with or without 3D). My status? I guess that I've best the game regularly and with 3 hearts.

My 2nd favourite is KH2, and I've almost 100% completed it. The only thing I haven't done perfectly is the mini games, but I don't count those.

In no specific order, my top ten favorite games:

Kingdom Hearts 2

Golden Sun

Star Fox 64

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

GoldenEye

Banjo Kazooie

Epic Mickey

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Fire Emblem 9

Final Fantasy IV

Final Fantasy XIII (I like it. It isn't crap to me.)

Kingdom Hearts series (358/2 days, Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts II specifically)

All the lego games, they're fun. :P

LittleBigplanet II

Star Wars Battlefront II

Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess

Portal 2

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

If I need to mention one video game series, it would be Thunder Force. Thunder Force IV was the first Sega Genesis game I've ever bought along side the console. Still a bad-ass game with awesome music soundtrack.

... You're making me choose? I have so many favourites ...

• Harry Potter 1 - 3 & Quidditch World Cup
  • Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix
  • Mario Kart Wii
  • Pokémon FireRed
  • Super Smash Bros Melee
  • The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D
  • The Simpsons Hit & Run
  • The Sims 3
  • Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation

Well let's see...

Pokémon Silver

Harry Potter 1 and 2 (for PS1)